• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Neverwinter
  3. Quest Questions

User Info: AmbrosKyuu

AmbrosKyuu
8 months ago#1
Hello! A friend of mine and I recently started playing again. He's having trouble on his end with two quests in particular. The exchange vendor quest that was given when the game was updated towards more D&D common lingo doesn't seem to want to complete for him. He can't select anything to exchange in any of the tabs but it doesn't allow him to complete the quest. Is there something we're missing?

The second quest in question is the cult communications quest. On his side he managed to find one cult document in probably fifteen minutes of running around in the area, while I found around 15 even though I don't actually have the quest having already completed it. Is the drop rate really low during the quest or something?

User Info: Azztec

Azztec
8 months ago#2
So weird, I am literally just picking up the Cult Communications quest right now, lol. I'm not sure why you're getting the drops after you've completed it, unless you haven't turned it in yet. It's been a long time since I did this, but it might be a bit picky on which Cultists you're killing, given that it revolves around two seperate factions going at it. Or it could just be cruddy old RNG. If your friend can remember who he was killing when he got his drop, maybe focus on those cultists.

I'm not sure if I can help with your first question. Are you saying he has a quest regarding the Exchange itself (Astral Diamonds Exchange)? Or is it that quest that wants you to exchange trade bar fragments to the Tarmalune Trade Bar Merchant? If it's the latter, your friend should be able to choose the very bottom option after speaking to the vendor, to exchange 3 fragments for a low level enchantment or companion stone. If it's related to the AD Exchange, then I dunno... I started shortly after Ravenloft launched and I can't recall any quests guiding me to the Exchange.
She told me I was utterly incapable of making a connection. I told her I didn't have any bars.
Gamertag/PSN id: Azzerrific
  1. Boards
  2. Neverwinter
  3. Quest Questions
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A