• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Neverwinter
  3. Devoted Cleric or Guardian Fighter

User Info: magekazin

magekazin
2 months ago#11
Crimsonhead4 posted...
legefy posted...
I've always enjoyed playing support and tank roles in other games but I don't want to end up levelling a boring or unfun class all the way to max just to find that I can't join instances. Which one is best to go with for enjoyment and to get high queue priority for harder content?

I’m in a similar situation. I decided to pick this game up after taking a long 4 year break. I have both a Cleric and Barbarian at level 60. I’m sure their gear is super obsolete, but I’m not really sure which one to pick up with.

Well you have a great problem there as you have access to each role. The DC is the healer, but has a very solid DPS path now making it easier to do daily stuff. As for the Barbarian you can now run as DPS or Tank and yes a full on tank path is there. So I guess I would go with the role you want to play

User Info: Crimsonhead4

Crimsonhead4
2 months ago#12
magekazin posted...
Crimsonhead4 posted...
legefy posted...
I've always enjoyed playing support and tank roles in other games but I don't want to end up levelling a boring or unfun class all the way to max just to find that I can't join instances. Which one is best to go with for enjoyment and to get high queue priority for harder content?

I’m in a similar situation. I decided to pick this game up after taking a long 4 year break. I have both a Cleric and Barbarian at level 60. I’m sure their gear is super obsolete, but I’m not really sure which one to pick up with.

Well you have a great problem there as you have access to each role. The DC is the healer, but has a very solid DPS path now making it easier to do daily stuff. As for the Barbarian you can now run as DPS or Tank and yes a full on tank path is there. So I guess I would go with the role you want to play

Well I tried playing as my cleric, but I’m so lost since I haven’t played in quite a long time. There’s so much more content and all my gear is essentially trash. Figured it’d be best to just start over so I went with a paladin that way I can heal or tank. Dps has never really been my thing in mmos.
GT: crimsonhead4
Top 5 favorite games: Mass Effect 3 (MP), ESO, Fallout 4, State of Decay, Civilization Revolution

User Info: Ken_Spealing

Ken_Spealing
2 months ago#13
I'm struggling like hell to decide with my Half-Elf Cleric because both sides look so good. I mean with load out i can switch as i see fit but I'm like "Which do i do full time??"
  1. Boards
  2. Neverwinter
  3. Devoted Cleric or Guardian Fighter
  • Post New Message