• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Neverwinter
  3. Any else making truck loads of ad from this new patch somi and dungeon drops.

User Info: SuperflyOmega

SuperflyOmega
3 years ago#1
Cycling between fishing maps heroics and dungeons iv made over 2m ad in 5 days.

User Info: fatimaroy

fatimaroy
3 years ago#2
Nope. No idea about fishing. Absolutely no drops from any dungeons. Highest drop was a +3 ring.

Cn, elol, vt, mala, shores, tried everything. No drops what so ever

User Info: AiuchiFanboi

AiuchiFanboi
3 years ago#3
Nope. Not made one penny out side of worthless garbage salvage stuff.

Patch is f***ing atrocious. Also doesn't help that now cryptic had admitted that the more you grind the less you get. A modifier is placed on your account to lessen the chances of good gear. Those that play casual here and there have better chances then those who play a lot. Those that play a lot are more likely to spend money and keep grinding.
SEGA DREAMCAST, it only does everything.
BadReligionPunk on XBL/Subseven75 on PSN/NID/ Psikyo till the day I die

User Info: Cynnalia

Cynnalia
3 years ago#4
The best drop I've gotten so far from the new dungeon loot tables is a Giant Beetle from Thrones and I gave that to my tank alt. :D So no, I haven't made any AD yet. lol
Earth without Art is just Eh

User Info: shauneepeak

shauneepeak
3 years ago#5
Nope no luck. After over an hour of fishing I only got 3 maps, yes I was in the colored areas, so figure I'll just go back to it at some point but not now. As for dungeons and skirmishes no luck at all, absolute crap salvage material as always.

User Info: sheila_mertens

sheila_mertens
3 years ago#6
AiuchiFanboi posted...
(...) Also doesn't help that now cryptic had admitted that the more you grind the less you get. A modifier is placed on your account to lessen the chances of good gear. Those that play casual here and there have better chances then those who play a lot. Those that play a lot are more likely to spend money and keep grinding.

I´d like to know a bit more about this, where have you heard/read this?
I think it's much more interesting to live not knowing than to have answers which might be wrong. - Richard Feynman

User Info: coolfire1357

coolfire1357
3 years ago#7
is that fishing in the new area of floating ice?

I got one map but didn't know it was worth anything. I still have it I think. Are any of the fish useful? They don't sell for much.
"Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you get neither." - CS Lewis
PSN: iamsiameseifupls; GT: iamsiamesifuplz

User Info: shadouknite

shadouknite
3 years ago#8
coolfire1357 posted...
is that fishing in the new area of floating ice?

I got one map but didn't know it was worth anything. I still have it I think. Are any of the fish useful? They don't sell for much.

The only fish that would sell for anything I'm sure are the rank 4's that you can open for relic weapon restoration mats.

User Info: AiuchiFanboi

AiuchiFanboi
3 years ago#9
sheila_mertens posted...
AiuchiFanboi posted...
(...) Also doesn't help that now cryptic had admitted that the more you grind the less you get. A modifier is placed on your account to lessen the chances of good gear. Those that play casual here and there have better chances then those who play a lot. Those that play a lot are more likely to spend money and keep grinding.

I´d like to know a bit more about this, where have you heard/read this?

Naw, its mostly a troll. Some people believe in it, most don't. No proof a multiplier exist, but dude did say over at arc forums that they didn't want people to grind dungeons over and over again, and that it was better to do different dungeons all the time. That makes people believe in a multiplier.

Overall just ignore me, lol. I'm salty.
SEGA DREAMCAST, it only does everything.
BadReligionPunk on XBL/Subseven75 on PSN/NID/ Psikyo till the day I die

User Info: Blaziner

Blaziner
3 years ago#10
Shouldn't spout like it's a fact, I believed you and I'm already hanging into this game by a thread
  1. Boards
  2. Neverwinter
  3. Any else making truck loads of ad from this new patch somi and dungeon drops.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A