• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Neverwinter
  3. The pricks have nerfed Salvage too!

User Info: Nodonn3

Nodonn3
4 years ago#1
Rings only salvage for 2200 AD's now.

More and more I'm really beginning to hate Cryptic, the money grubbing arse-wipes.
"I wear the cheese, it does not wear me." That guy with the cheese (Buffy).

User Info: nemectic

nemectic
4 years ago#2
Nodonn3 posted...
Rings only salvage for 2200 AD's now.

More and more I'm really beginning to hate Cryptic, the money grubbing arse-wipes.

Tier 2 items give more salvage.

Nodonn3
4 years ago#3
+4 puple rings only salvage for 4400 now.

User Info: lukey75

lukey75
4 years ago#4
I read they are making it so u cant look inside bonus chest without consuming a key. .... they consider it a bug and will now use a key if u open. Wow.

User Info: fisheye11

fisheye11
4 years ago#5
Then they better make those +4/5 rings drop more frequently. I'm tired of getting +1/2 rings when getting gold on Demo.
A wounded man once told his assailant; "If I die, you will be forgiven. If I live, I will kill you."
PSN: fisheye11

Nodonn3
4 years ago#6
No chance.

Seems to me like some idiot beancounter is trying to get the riff-raff to simply give up and go away, leaving only paying players. Can't think of any good reason why since they are clearly raking it in already, but I'm not a beancounting puny brain.

It was already hard enough make any progress without paying, but knobbling us poorer players even further is just nasty and is very disheartening. I'm right on the edge of bailing this game at the moment.

I'll see how I feel in a day or two anyway.

User Info: Mushroom87

Mushroom87
4 years ago#7
This makes me very salty, I bought up all the ancient trapper weapons that salvage for five grand apeice, was saving them for double ad

I literally have hundreds of them.

User Info: lukey75

lukey75
4 years ago#8
Its annoying as the game is fun . I know if i run a dungeon and use a key that takes 20hours too make and get crap ima be salty as well lol.

User Info: kittyface

kittyface
4 years ago#9
It's hard not to agree. And who ever does their menus need to go back to school. How could they make them worse, we'll see.

Nodonn3
4 years ago#10
Don't even get me started on that travesty of a Campaign menu lol.
  1. Boards
  2. Neverwinter
  3. The pricks have nerfed Salvage too!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A