• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Neverwinter
  3. Campaigns - avoid wasting time/currency

User Info: kriirk

kriirk
3 years ago#1
These are based on my own experiences, doing the campaigns on one tankadin and one pve-GWF. Disagreeing opinions are most welcome, so please speak up :)

Elementa Evil
-If strong enough, do Spinward Rise first so you get artifact main hand.

Underdark
-Stop claiming encounter rewards when weekly Ichor limit is met.
-Start making keys but make sure you can afford the daily progress.

Dread Ring / Well of Dragons
-Do ONLY demon hunting on most days. Accumulate other quests.
-Do NOT waste currency on gauntlets, while working on boons.

Sharandar
-Do areas every OTHER day, for full set of quests.

The Maze Engine
-Get teleport scrolls from AH, so you dont waste time returning after quest is complete.

Icewind Dale
-Make sure you save currencies for unlocking Dwarven Vally asap.
-ONLY buy boons after DV is unlocked. Rest is useless!!
-Icewind pass quests can be accumulated for a few days.
-Do demon hunting and Dwarven valley quests every day.

Tyranny of Dragons
-Dailies become hard at level 60, so good idea to do dailies for pages prior to that.
-Stop doing dailies given in PE, when only two boons left. They take forever, so pages from weeklies will suffice.
Neverwinter: Chantelle ii@Lillekri

User Info: TG_Wolf

TG_Wolf
3 years ago#2
All campaigns but EE, Sharandar, Underdark and Maze Engine:

- get a f***-ton of Genie's Gifts, skip 99% of questing altogether.
[Furry and Proud of it ^_^] TMAFPI
Official: Madara Uchiha of all Existence, Muu of UNSR/4 Boards, Saberwulf of KI Board and Cyber Smoke of the MKX Boards

User Info: dragonheartuk

dragonheartuk
3 years ago#3
Definately do spinwards rise asap for the epic weps , tho I think you need to do a bit of each of the other areas before the spinwards rise ones become available.

kriirk
3 years ago#4
dragonheartuk posted...
Definately do spinwards rise asap for the epic weps , tho I think you need to do a bit of each of the other areas before the spinwards rise ones become available.

Actually no. You can simply travel to SR after defending the tree, and the quest line will start there.

dragonheartuk
3 years ago#5
kriirk posted...
dragonheartuk posted...

Actually no. You can simply travel to SR after defending the tree, and the quest line will start there.

I double checked by taking my new 60 there just now (after defending the tree) and there is no quests to be had.
From memory I had to do a bit in the other areas on my other chars before they popped up.
Unless I'm missing something?

dragonheartuk
3 years ago#6
dragonheartuk posted...
kriirk posted...
dragonheartuk posted...

I double checked by taking my new 60 there just now (after defending the tree) and there is no quests to be had.
From memory I had to do a bit in the other areas on my other chars before they popped up.
Unless I'm missing something?

Think you have to be lvl 66 for them to appear.

User Info: MrReauxx

MrReauxx
3 years ago#7
kriirk posted...
These are based on my own experiences, doing the campaigns on one tankadin and one pve-GWF. Disagreeing opinions are most welcome, so please speak up :)

Elementa Evil

Underdark

Sharandar

The Maze Engine
-Get teleport scrolls from AH, so you dont waste time returning after quest is complete.

Icewind Dale

Tyranny of Dragons
-Dailies become hard at level 60, so good idea to do dailies for pages prior to that.
-Stop doing dailies given in PE, when only two boons left. They take forever, so pages from weeklies will suffice.

U can stack the daily quwests up in a zone and do them like once a week for full reward? Am I misunderstanding?
PSN IS: MrReaux
Diablo 3: UEE - DH // Neverwinter: MrReaux (GWF) Niah Lynn (SW) - The Select Few

kriirk
3 years ago#8
MrReauxx posted...
kriirk posted...

Elementa Evil

Underdark

Sharandar

The Maze Engine

Icewind Dale

Tyranny of Dragons

U can stack the daily quwests up in a zone and do them like once a week for full reward? Am I misunderstanding?

U can :) You wont get all though. Depending on which area, you will get between 50 and 90% of the quests. BUT, you have to show up every day to claim the quests. If a quest is to be given that you already have, it will not be given. (Since you have it already.)

User Info: MrReauxx

MrReauxx
3 years ago#9
Damn, I never knew that. Literally done all zone quests for tod daily and got burned out to actually play lol. I thought you would have to complete the quest in order to get the next days quest. Interesting.
PSN IS: MrReaux
Diablo 3: UEE - DH // Neverwinter: MrReaux (GWF) Niah Lynn (SW) - The Select Few

kriirk
3 years ago#10
-Minor note - the lowest campaign currency can be bought on AH! (Well, you buy the bounty item, and trade 5 of those for 1 campaign currency.)
-Sharendar is GREAT for the event that is currently taking place!
  1. Boards
  2. Neverwinter
  3. Campaigns - avoid wasting time/currency
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A