• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Neverwinter
  3. soooooo astral exchange

User Info: Mushroom87

Mushroom87
4 years ago#1
alright, so i think ive got this figured out

exchange all of my diamonds for zen when the zen price is low, then sell the zen when the zen price is high.

basically, buy low, sell high, hold onto the profit, then buy low and sell high again.

oh and btw, i fixed my repository problems, i love this game again.

User Info: Luniko_Aida

Luniko_Aida
4 years ago#2
Yeah... Astral exchange is so f***ed right now, though...
Main System: PS4 PSN: NikolaCulpa Lvl 17
Currently Playing: SFV - Looking to boost trophies in: MKX, Tomb Raider Definitive Ed., Injustice. Hit me up!

Mushroom87
4 years ago#3
Luniko_Aida posted...
Yeah... Astral exchange is so f***ed right now, though...

how so?

well besides prices fluctuating drastically

User Info: Luniko_Aida

Luniko_Aida
4 years ago#4
2 weeks ago it was 200 less. Was just starting to dip back down before the 2 month thing started, and shot it up even further haha.
Main System: PS4 PSN: NikolaCulpa Lvl 17
Currently Playing: SFV - Looking to boost trophies in: MKX, Tomb Raider Definitive Ed., Injustice. Hit me up!

User Info: kriirk

kriirk
4 years ago#5
Sounds like you got it figured out. Better hurry though. Now that you've spilled the beans, everyone will try, making it that much harder....
Ill even give you some free info; Price was briefly 398 some days ago.

User Info: jonybeans13

jonybeans13
4 years ago#6
i wish it would go back to 398, so i can make some diamonds
Im not gonna fight you....Im gonna kick your ass
GO GIANTS!

Mushroom87
4 years ago#7
kriirk posted...
Sounds like you got it figured out. Better hurry though. Now that you've spilled the beans, everyone will try, making it that much harder....

dont rub it in, my guildies told me it went from 350-almost four hundred on wednesday while i was at work.

User Info: kriirk

kriirk
4 years ago#8
Mushroom87 posted...
kriirk posted...

dont rub it in, my guildies told me it went from 350-almost four hundred on wednesday while i was at work.
You mean I shouldnt inform you that I bought @ 292 in the morning, and sold @ 383 after work? Ok I wont mention it then ^.^

Mushroom87
4 years ago#9
kriirk posted...
Mushroom87 posted...
kriirk posted...

You mean I shouldnt inform you that I bought @ 292 in the morning, and sold @ 383 after work? Ok I wont mention it then ^.^

Don't, thank you.

User Info: DD2MP

DD2MP
4 years ago#10
kriirk posted...
Mushroom87 posted...
kriirk posted...

Lol I've been buying zen when it was around 240 after the last 2x AD, been saving it lol I should've sold it when it hit 398, but I'm gonna wait till 2x AD is over and everyone has their AD lol
PSN: Alldayanyday1
Playing Whatever I Like That Interests Me.
  1. Boards
  2. Neverwinter
  3. soooooo astral exchange
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A