• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
  3. Red Scarlett or Jegged? Which guide is the best for 100%?

User Info: BigB0ss13

BigB0ss13
2 months ago#1
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps2/939426-final-fantasy-xii-international-zodiac-job-system/faqs/61906
https://jegged.com/Games/Final-Fantasy-XII/

User Info: sano83

sano83
2 months ago#2
For some stuf, like rare game locations, you will want an image of the location instead of the text telling you where it is.
VS}FFT}FF IX=DA:O}FF V=CC=PE2}FF VIII=FF XII=ME3=CT=PE}Crysis II}FF III}FF VII}Crysis I}SCII}ME:A}SC}FF X=FF IV}FF VI}FFX-2TLM}FFX-2
---------------------------

User Info: BigB0ss13

BigB0ss13
2 months ago#3
sano83 posted...
For some stuf, like rare game locations, you will want an image of the location instead of the text telling you where it is.

So use Jegged's walkthrough?

User Info: sano83

sano83
2 months ago#4
I don't know about the walkthrough, but you will want at least to have the page with the captures of the map open when you are playing the game.

So maybe follow both guides for a while, and if they are similar, I would drop the one without the images for this game in particular.

For other Final Fantasy games, I enjoy text only guides, but this one, having really big maps and monsters that only appear in small portions of the map, it will be useful to know precisely where to look.
VS}FFT}FF IX=DA:O}FF V=CC=PE2}FF VIII=FF XII=ME3=CT=PE}Crysis II}FF III}FF VII}Crysis I}SCII}ME:A}SC}FF X=FF IV}FF VI}FFX-2TLM}FFX-2
---------------------------

User Info: joeygerald805

joeygerald805
4 weeks ago#5
I am currently using Jegged - it is good but you are going to end up having multiple tabs open from various sources anyway. This game seems a really difficult one to find an all-in-one solution in terms of a guide.

User Info: Azzandra

Azzandra
3 weeks ago#6
Can't speak for this one, but I used one on Jegged years ago whilst playing FF7 so I wouldn't miss some materia. I remember it being very helpful at the time, plus having pictures is nice, so I'm going to recommend that.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
  3. Red Scarlett or Jegged? Which guide is the best for 100%?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A