• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: minato_00

minato_00
4 years ago#1
So I'm in The Tomb of Raithwall and I beat both wall demons after did a little digging and found out I can't get demonbane from the secret passage in zodiac age edition...So my question is where can I get the weapon from or did they remove it altogether?
FC:1435-4089-5464
Switch FC:8061-6595-0911

User Info: Hak

Hak
4 years ago#2
You can buy it at Eruyt Village or Mt Bur-Omisace, or find it in a couple of chests, but yeah it was removed from the secret passage in IZJS.
The road to excess leads to the palace of wisdom....for we never know what is enough until we know what is more than enough. - William Blake

User Info: drbretto

drbretto
4 years ago#3
it has been removed and replaced with a scathe mote.

I do not support this change. the demonsbane would be a nice reward for what you have to do to get it, and it's still replaced fairly shortly thereafter. They should have just made it 100%

I can confirm that the deathbringer, a much more powerful weapon, is still available to be stolen off the rare mimic in barheim (it popped for me the first and only time I went in and I stole it on the 3rd attempt in stride with the battle, I should buy a lottery ticket). So, I don't get why this was removed at all. It was an appropriate reward. All it needed was to be a guaranteed drop.

User Info: ninebreaker47

ninebreaker47
4 years ago#4
Yeah. All we get is a Scathe Mote from the chest now. I was pretty bummed about it too.
PSN: Niinebreaker

User Info: xxskyexx

xxskyexx
4 years ago#5
As far as i know, they replaced the content of the chest with a scathe mote(spelling?).

I killed them both 2 days ago and couldnt get the demonsbane either.

KIlled him inches away from the door, think i was literaly screaming at my screen, die die die. My party was lvl 24 and only had brute force to use, no aero or quickening chain. Took me a lot of attemtps, prob got lucky with a few combo hits.

User Info: minato_00

minato_00
4 years ago#6
Ugh that sucks but thanks everyone :)
FC:1435-4089-5464
Switch FC:8061-6595-0911
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A