• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Akiba's Beat
  3. Quick Load reset voices

User Info: dragoduval

dragoduval
3 years ago#1
So i use quick load this morning, and now my game is fully in English, voices and text. I go back to the main menu to reset the voices to japanese, but it dont work, be it by loading manually or doing a quick load, everything stay in english.

Anyone else had that bug ? Cause i freaking hate having to mute the voices in the game. Cant stand English Dubs.
PSN : dragoduval

User Info: panforis

panforis
3 years ago#2
if voices can only be altered at new game screen it sounds like quick load alters that right now for some reason. Either that or it reverts it to default so just go into the menu and change it back(if you can in this game I cant remember if there was a choice at start and I've never needed to look) and no have never had that cause i never use the quick load features just normal load(except in a few SRPGs)

User Info: dragoduval

dragoduval
3 years ago#3
Yea found it :D. But still it bug me that it does that. I'll simply manually loads my save from now on.
PSN : dragoduval
  1. Boards
  2. Akiba's Beat
  3. Quick Load reset voices
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
So I've played this game...Vercalos24/30/2019

GameFAQs Q&A