i think im gonna start a video of me playing utube

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. TOTAL EXTREME WRESTLING 2016
  3. i think im gonna start a video of me playing utube

User Info: supremedynast

supremedynast
11 months ago#1
i think im gonna start a utube vid of me playing this game. it is awesome. every1 follow my channel . i have not made it yet but i am starting to get video ready. so follow my channel yo. but dont go on utube yet because i havnt uploaded or made the actual video yet. this is just a heads up. like a preview. watch this space.
civ 4 fallout tew 2010 tew 2016 gta online fifa battlefield pewpewpew star wars star lord 420 jd vault boy pip boy 3 billlion dartc rustyboxcutter

User Info: supremedynast

supremedynast
10 months ago#2
i really appreciate this community and the help this forum have given me. thanks for the numerous replies it has given me a lot of confidence in making a my first videos. so thanks.
i would like to personality thank the following people.

im sure you will all be watching me on twich and youtube in the near future.
so thanks again. the advice you all have given me is priceless.
civ 4 fallout tew 2010 tew 2016 gta online fifa battlefield pewpewpew star wars star lord 420 jd vault boy pip boy 3 billlion dartc rustyboxcutter
  1. Boards
  2. TOTAL EXTREME WRESTLING 2016
  3. i think im gonna start a video of me playing utube

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived