• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
  3. Xenoverse 3 Transformation/Awoken List Proposal

User Info: DBZTOPIC101

DBZTOPIC101
1 month ago#1
All,

It has been a while and I hope the community is doing well. I finally got my XV3 Awoken list past the initial draft stage. The team has done some serious work on balancing everything out and putting tests in. I just input all the numbers today and updated a few things. Please check it out and let me know what you think. I always enjoy hearing from the good people on Gamefaqs. Have a good one!

Update: Oops! I forgot to add that if you see any errors or can think of any better exclusive awokens for the human and majin race in DLC 2, please let me know. Thanks again!

-DBZTOPIC101

Link
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C2mRaUi6FoaxY47mhgjRoIbiOxBa6SCds5-B1zFQF98/edit?usp=sharing
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: SabinStargemV3

SabinStargemV3
1 month ago#2
If you are doing a modding project, you should give it a name other than Xenoverse 3. Something like "Xenoverse 2 Rebalanced" or the like. Names are important, so that people aren't confused. Besides, Bandai might really pull out a legal cudgel.

DBZTOPIC101
1 month ago#3
SabinStargemV3 posted...
If you are doing a modding project, you should give it a name other than Xenoverse 3. Something like "Xenoverse 2 Rebalanced" or the like. Names are important, so that people aren't confused. Besides, Bandai might really pull out a legal cudgel.
It is a proposal project for Awokens that could be in XV3 (explained in the notes section of the list). It is not a modding project, just a grassroots idea that could hopefully get in the eyes of the developers. Also, the legal bases are covered as I don't actually own anything but my ideas, and not Bandai's or Dimp's. Thank you for the heads up though!

User Info: Abstract_Liam

Abstract_Liam
1 month ago#4
What, HarrierAges actually contributed to this list? Huh, I wonder why he never told us...

lol

DBZTOPIC101
1 month ago#5
Abstract_Liam posted...
What, HarrierAges actually contributed to this list? Huh, I wonder why he never told us...

lol
We had announced it on a post about a year ago when the list was first getting started. I haven't heard from him in a while, but decided to keep him on the contributions for the work that he made. Great guy!

Abstract_Liam
1 month ago#6
DBZTOPIC101 posted...
We had announced it on a post about a year ago when the list was first getting started. I haven't heard from him in a while, but decided to keep him on the contributions for the work that he made. Great guy!
It made me sad that I can’t @ him. This was my favorite running gag on this board, aside from that one fusion we came up with.

DBZTOPIC101
1 month ago#7
Why can't you? I remember that gag when we first started this lol but I never heard of the fusion one... do I want to know? :p
(edited 1 month ago)

Abstract_Liam
1 month ago#8
DBZTOPIC101 posted...
Why can't you? I remember that gag when we first started this lol but I never heard of the fusion one... do I want to know? :p
We can’t @HarrierAges because his account no longer exists...

As for the fusion... well, maybe it’s best to let @SergeHimself give his testimony.

User Info: Celestial-Fox

Celestial-Fox
1 month ago#9
DBZTOPIC101 posted...

He deleted/closed his account.
Rest well bigtre89.. q-q | PSN Dark-TailedFox | Resident GFaqs Android | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCh2z4CE6i8 Huh, neat to learn.

User Info: SergeHimself

SergeHimself
4 weeks ago#10
Abstract_Liam posted...
We can’t @HarrierAges because his account no longer exists...

As for the fusion... well, maybe it’s best to let @SergeHimself give his testimony.

Funktacumchalothanyu

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/190457-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2/79141282

We're here. It's now. We live forever.
Hardcore love of the Never Dead.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
  3. Xenoverse 3 Transformation/Awoken List Proposal
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A