• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
  3. Majuub Second Costume Slot

User Info: destinydueler

destinydueler
1 year ago#1
Anyone know how to get it or anything?

User Info: Experttrillman

Experttrillman
1 year ago#2
I’m trying to figure that out myself
God's in his heaven, all's right with the world

User Info: BlazeAndBlade

BlazeAndBlade
1 year ago#3
majuubs seconds preset sucks anyway

super dragon fist, god dragon fist, angry hit and energy charge not the faster ones

find it on youtube if you look
Having a goal is good, but don't let your goal depress you. Goals are meant to inspire.

User Info: Ragiroth

Ragiroth
1 year ago#4
BlazeAndBlade posted...
majuubs seconds preset sucks anyway

super dragon fist, god dragon fist, angry hit and energy charge not the faster ones

find it on youtube if you look

How did you get it though?
Youtube Channel-Ragiroth: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbMERPuPx-fmj454YDxDESg?view_as=subscriber

User Info: HarrierAGES

HarrierAGES
1 year ago#5
It was available for a short time as a gift. You'd give it to him and you unlock that slot. As well as a ( Apparently ) difficult battle with him and Goku, which you are rewarded with Goku's End of Z Gi.
PSN: Harrier_of_AGES Knowledge is power, and power is influence, make sure you're both positive and powerful.

User Info: Choppa675

Choppa675
1 year ago#6
HarrierAGES posted...
It was available for a short time as a gift. You'd give it to him and you unlock that slot. As well as a ( Apparently ) difficult battle with him and Goku, which you are rewarded with Goku's End of Z Gi.
There are two battles with him and Goku, the second and harder one is just cheap though. I had to abuse Ill Bomber to even stand a chance, because otherwise I didn't even get a chance to do anything at all. Oh yeah, Tien's kamehameha nullification super soul was a must have too.

That whole fight was just stupid, but at least I don't need to do it ever again.
You better be praising that sun...
http://i.imgur.com/iuHjZlx.jpg

User Info: HarrierAGES

HarrierAGES
1 year ago#7
Choppa675 posted...
There are two battles with him and Goku, the second and harder one is just cheap though. I had to abuse Ill Bomber to even stand a chance, because otherwise I didn't even get a chance to do anything at all. Oh yeah, Tien's kamehameha nullification super soul was a must have too.

That whole fight was just stupid, but at least I don't need to do it ever again.
I wouldn't really know, even though I paid for the DLC, I didn't have PS Plus, so I don't get the TP Medal Shop
PSN: Harrier_of_AGES Knowledge is power, and power is influence, make sure you're both positive and powerful.

User Info: Choppa675

Choppa675
1 year ago#8
HarrierAGES posted...
I wouldn't really know, even though I paid for the DLC, I didn't have PS Plus, so I don't get the TP Medal Shop
You might honestly be better off without on this one, because the fight is just as bad as I describe it if not worse. They give you no chance to fight back, as they are both on your ass the whole fight. You also can't use any items, so there will be no healing.

I normally wouldn't mind a fight where you can't heal, but they just made it as cheap as they possibly could. I'm not the type who complains about difficult fights either, because I like a challenge. That fight simply wasn't that at all, it forces you to to cheese it. It does get easier when you finally beat one of them, but I was at only 10% of my hp even with all the cheese I did.
You better be praising that sun...
http://i.imgur.com/iuHjZlx.jpg

User Info: Celestial-Fox

Celestial-Fox
1 year ago#9
Choppa675 posted...
You might honestly be better off without on this one, because the fight is just as bad as I describe it if not worse. They give you no chance to fight back, as they are both on your ass the whole fight. You also can't use any items, so there will be no healing.

I normally wouldn't mind a fight where you can't heal, but they just made it as cheap as they possibly could. I'm not the type who complains about difficult fights either, because I like a challenge. That fight simply wasn't that at all, it forces you to to cheese it. It does get easier when you finally beat one of them, but I was at only 10% of my hp even with all the cheese I did.

I played the "hard mode" twice and didn't really feel any real stress against them.

Is this another "Zamasu Training Mode" situation where its somehow super difficult for most people and just not that hard for others?
Rest well bigtre89... q-q | GFaqs mods suck at moderating. They never read the full problem and punish the victim(s).
PSN Foxkid_8 | Discord Foxkid#6910

User Info: SergeHimself

SergeHimself
1 year ago#10
Celestial-Fox posted...
I played the "hard mode" twice and didn't really feel any real stress against them.

Is this another "Zamasu Training Mode" situation where its somehow super difficult for most people and just not that hard for others?

Wasn’t hard for me at all. It’s basically the same ai as later pqs only it’s you vs two and you aren’t able to take capsules.
Easy way to do it is focus on Uub, kill him and then go after Goku.
We're here. It's now. We live forever.
Hardcore love of the Never Dead.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
  3. Majuub Second Costume Slot
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A