• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
  3. Possible Kale is coming in DLC 10 (VA retweet)

User Info: hanfoi

hanfoi
2 weeks ago#1
A tweet by the english VA of Kale has been posted today
https://twitter.com/DawnMBennettVA/status/1167084232344125443

She basically doesn't inform anything in particular,but she just retweeted the Kefla tweet from last year since it's the anniversary of DLC 7 of a 3-year old game lol.

I believe the main reason for retweeting this might not be the anniversary of the kefla DLC since noone really celebrates DLC release dates lol.Either this is a hint towards something for the future, or she is just Over-hyped for xenoverse 2
Official Akai Shuichi of the Xenoverse 2 forum

User Info: StikmanCasket

StikmanCasket
2 weeks ago#2
I hope not. That’s would be very underwhelming.

User Info: Choppa675

Choppa675
2 weeks ago#3
I wouldn't mind Kale being one of the DLC characters at all, as I kinda want her to be added at some point or another. Even though there are plenty of characters I want more like GoD Toppo for example. The question is... is she gonna be added in her berserk form, or her controlled LSS form? I'm gonna guess the latter. Also, if Kale gets added, then Caulifla is very likely to come with her. So you could say that the whole DLC 10 might have been revealed character wise.

Assuming this is what got her so hyped. It could also just be a random tweet and nothing more.
You better be praising that sun...
http://i.imgur.com/iuHjZlx.jpg
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Rexzor

Rexzor
2 weeks ago#4
After getting Kefla and the Super version of Broly in DLC? This would be a poor choice of character.

User Info: SergeHimself

SergeHimself
2 weeks ago#5
Choppa675 posted...
I wouldn't mind Kale being one of the DLC characters at all, as I kinda want her to be added at some point or another. Even though there are plenty of characters I want more like GoD Toppo for example. The question is... is she gonna be added in her berserk form, or her controlled LSS form? I'm gonna guess the latter. Also, if Kale gets added, then Caulifla is very likely to come with her. So you could say that the whole DLC 10 might have been revealed character wise.

Assuming this is what got her so hyped. It could also just be a random tweet and nothing more.

Assuming that actually happens I would assume it’s safe to say more dlc would be inbound. It doesn’t make any sense to me to have us wait six months for a “final” dlc that includes... Kale/Caulifla.
We're here. It's now. We live forever.

User Info: hanfoi

hanfoi
2 weeks ago#6
I think most of us want her, very few don't think she is a good choice

plus there is still room for Toppo beside Kale.

Hopefully we get DLC 11 and 12 with Caulifla and Dyspo. And probably Omen Goku UI and Master roshi. That'd complete the most influencial characters of ToP
Official Akai Shuichi of the Xenoverse 2 forum

User Info: Slayer_22

Slayer_22
2 weeks ago#7
Caulifla and Kale would be some of my favorite choices. Give us a F2P update of Cabba with SS2 and maybe a new move or two.

Then make another pack with Toppo(awoken skill: GoD), Full Power Jiren, Dyspo(awoken skill: super speed mode).

That's the preferred set-up for me, imo.
livingdeadrpg.proboards.com | A fun dual RP site I help run
<o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/

User Info: SergeHimself

SergeHimself
2 weeks ago#8
hanfoi posted...

Hopefully we get DLC 11 and 12 with Caulifla and Dyspo. And probably Omen Goku UI and Master roshi. That'd complete the most influencial characters of ToP

Actually I’ve seen most people have pretty much indifference towards the both of them possibly included. And that’s usually for the same reasons I’ve already stated. They don’t really have much to offer as unlockable moves that aren’t trumped by Kefla and aren’t really basic as hell.
We're here. It's now. We live forever.

User Info: Slayer_22

Slayer_22
2 weeks ago#9
SergeHimself posted...
hanfoi posted...

Actually I’ve seen most people have pretty much indifference towards the both of them possibly included. And that’s usually for the same reasons I’ve already stated. They don’t really have much to offer as unlockable moves that aren’t trumped by Kefla and aren’t really basic as hell.

Yeah, but the Xenoverse team is very creative. I mean, if we didn't have them making their own moves, we would have never had...

Godly Display.
livingdeadrpg.proboards.com | A fun dual RP site I help run
<o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/

User Info: Majin_Romulus

Majin_Romulus
2 weeks ago#10
StikmanCasket posted...
I hope not. That’s would be very underwhelming.

Party Pooper!
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
  3. Possible Kale is coming in DLC 10 (VA retweet)
  • Post New Message