• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
  3. Most annoying thing in Xenoverse

User Info: Kayako_Saeki

Kayako_Saeki
1 month ago#1
Using an ultra and a cutscene starts..
Ahhh....
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Celestial-Fox

Celestial-Fox
1 month ago#2
Using a tag ult with people who spam EDB, Coolernova, RDB, BBK, Roar or don't get the f***in hint that you're trying to train a skill.

Or playing with those people in general in general plus target the person you're fighting to steal hits or the KO so it just becomes unfun to play at all.
PSN - Foxkid_8 Discord - Foxkid#6910
Put Bryan_Skull on your ignore list. It'll save your brain cells.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: xSHEPERDx

xSHEPERDx
1 month ago#3
Or the AI becomes invulnerable before the cutscene starts, like Gogeta and Vegito in 'barrier. T_T

Let alone they may both trigger cutscenes close to the same time if DPS is on point.
www.youtube.com/c/raijingaming

User Info: Connor4576

Connor4576
1 month ago#4
Other people in general...
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits" - Ye Olde Einstein

User Info: Abstract_Liam

Abstract_Liam
1 month ago#5
The obvious lack of SSG, CaC versions of cast-only moves like Godly Display, and the lack of care put into Namekians’ and Earthlings’ awakenings.

User Info: Iamcorn

Iamcorn
1 month ago#6
Limit Burst

User Info: Bryan_Skull

Bryan_Skull
1 month ago#7
Turning Gold and not having your bio armor match.

@Celestial-Fox you seen my Frieza Race green. Now picture that with golden form.
Energy is all the source of life. And that is why I ate the last oreo cookie.

User Info: Choppa675

Choppa675
1 month ago#8
I could go on for a very long time, but I'll keep it short so I'll only pick a few.

Some a****** grabs the tail of a GA.

Some a****** spams Gigantic Roar in a raid.

Wigs aren't actual hairstyles.

Step Vanish spammers...

Smile Charge is still exclusive to only 17. Give it to me already Dimps/Bamco!

Someone is wearing the SS Goku or SSB Vegeta wigs. CaCs like that just annoy me, that's all there's to it.

You can't color the clothes of mentors for yourself, even though you can color them in the mentor customization screen.

Not every piece of clothing can be given custom colors.

When you start a new character, you need to unlock everything again. One of the few things XV1 did right.

I think that will do... and that's just the short version. Even if some of them are just me nitpicking, it still annoys me.
You better be praising that sun...
http://i.imgur.com/iuHjZlx.jpg

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
1 month ago#9
Bulma telling me about the Hero Coliseum for the 100th time in one day.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

User Info: StikmanCasket

StikmanCasket
1 month ago#10
Constant separate cutscenes for characters getting off the floor, transforming, or flying away and ESPECIALLY a cutscene for a portal opening. Completely grinds the game to a halt in some quests, and dimps needs to find a solution that doesn’t take control away from players, especially when the timer keeps going! Amateur hour.
Also how the game will just kick you out of the quest screen in offline quests. Makes farming slower than it should be.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
  3. Most annoying thing in Xenoverse
  • Post New Message