• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
  3. Suggest possible free updates for Xenoverse 2

User Info: hanfoi

hanfoi
2 months ago#1
If they announce more free updates for Xenoverse 2 until we get XV3 announced how many updates and what content do you wish to see? (note this shouldn't include too complicated items or any new characters ,just variations,outfits,modes..etc)

example:
Free update 8: Photomode + Rage mode trunks variation for future trunks

Free update 9:Ultra instict Goku Omen variation,new CaC transformation (UI awakening)

Free update 10:SSBE vegeta variation, new gift costumes like yadarat outfit for Goku/Frieza with aurola from ToP/pink A18

Also i think that we really need these variations before xenoverse 3 for the sake of completion, since they will need to bump a HUGE amount of new characters (at least 5~6new ones) from the TOP to cover its story in XV3 so they need to start right away with these simple variations
Official Akai Shuichi of the Xenoverse 2 forum

User Info: SergeHimself

SergeHimself
2 months ago#2
Godly Display
True strength they can't constrain.

User Info: dominodalek

dominodalek
2 months ago#3
Full Power Jiren, with Overheat Magnetron as an Ultimate.

User Info: edg810

edg810
2 months ago#4
Vegeta's SSG as a preset unlockable as a Gift like Towa.

User Info: ign0to

ign0to
2 months ago#5
I still think Legend Patrols (XV1 story) will be announced for other platforms this Monday if the reports of its cutscenes being datamined in versions other than Switch have any validity.

User Info: Neo_Tai

Neo_Tai
2 months ago#6
HIt's clothes

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
2 months ago#7
dominodalek posted...

^This. If Hit got a proper version, I want my boy Jiren to get the same treatment. No more s*** like meteor crash and full garbage way.

User Info: GameDood101

GameDood101
2 months ago#8
Something tells me a lot of this is likely...
Except the Ultra Instinct Awakening. Something tells me that just won't happen for CaCs. It's the strongest form (2nd if you mean UI and not MUI), and because of that, what would be the point of other forms? Nobody would go back to the Nimbus Cloud. Nobody would go back to the numerous Super Saiyan transformations. Nobody would go back to the Golden Form. Nobody would go back to the Purification (Even though not many even use it). Not many already go to the Kaioken form. Who would use Potential Unleashed? The only other form that wouldn't be ditched is the Giant form because it's the only one that really changes the game up.
Super Smash Bros. 4 - Corrin/Kamui, Sonic - MvCI - Thanos, Venom - FighterZ - Beerus, Frieza, Goku Black

User Info: edg810

edg810
2 months ago#9
Venage27 posted...
dominodalek posted...

^This. If Hit got a proper version, I want my boy Jiren to get the same treatment. No more s*** like meteor crash and full garbage way.

I'm going to agree as well. Jiren is such an uninspired DLC character... Power Impact should have been his ultimate and not that garbage super attack that's only good if you want to be a show off.

User Info: Choppa675

Choppa675
2 months ago#10
I'd say all of Demigra's skills, Smile Charge, Godly Display and that other UI Goku exclusive move (forgot the name of it), Toppo, SSBE Vegeta (comes with completely unique move set just like SSB Vegito and Rosé Black), Super Fu. UI awakening for CaC (both versions, Omen requires 5 ki and the Mastered needs 7). Just a few on top of my head.
You better be praising that sun...
http://i.imgur.com/iuHjZlx.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
  3. Suggest possible free updates for Xenoverse 2
  • Topic Archived