• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
  3. What do you guys think the new dlc8 moves will be like for Gogeta and Neo Broly?

User Info: Neo_Tai

Neo_Tai
3 months ago#11
SergeHimself posted...
Neo_Tai posted...
SergeHimself posted...
Neo_Tai posted...
The way they will design the new Broly will surely have some of Old Broly's move beside having 2 super and 1 ultimate.

Beside the dlc will surely get release after the movie.

Broly(super) should have a unique grab something like the chest blast,when grabing it will rush toward him and energy blast will appear and explode into the enemy's face.

The last time they showed upcoming dlc information for extra pack 3 and showed that there’d be two characters released in extra pack 4, they showed the release date being November which would put it prior to the movie. Times could change but I think we get a scan this Tuesday, a scan next month, a scan in November and a release the final Tuesday in November.

Dataminers have already shown that the two will get some mix of their old moves and the new moves with gogeta getting super mad dance and Soul Punisher and Broly getting gigantic meteor.

Mhm...we will see in due time them.

But there also dokkan who show like 2 ult i'll belive? maybe that give some hints

Here something for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XORsI58NZjM since your a Kanba fan and i am a dark empire fan :P

I saw. Looks good for both of us. To be honest, I’m more on for the new dlc of xv2 right now than focusing on Kanba at the moment.

True.

Still we get Gogeta and Broly(super) so that would be 2 out for the next game.

They will surely go new string for Gogeta as they did with Vegito Blue cause having the same string of the old one would be kinda boring or they can just do a new preset meh.

User Info: SergeHimself

SergeHimself
3 months ago#12
Neo_Tai posted...
SergeHimself posted...
Neo_Tai posted...
SergeHimself posted...
Neo_Tai posted...
The way they will design the new Broly will surely have some of Old Broly's move beside having 2 super and 1 ultimate.

Broly(super) should have a unique grab something like the chest blast,when grabing it will rush toward him and energy blast will appear and explode into the enemy's face.

The last time they showed upcoming dlc information for extra pack 3 and showed that there’d be two characters released in extra pack 4, they showed the release date being November which would put it prior to the movie. Times could change but I think we get a scan this Tuesday, a scan next month, a scan in November and a release the final Tuesday in November.

Dataminers have already shown that the two will get some mix of their old moves and the new moves with gogeta getting super mad dance and Soul Punisher and Broly getting gigantic meteor.

But there also dokkan who show like 2 ult i'll belive? maybe that give some hints

Here something for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XORsI58NZjM since your a Kanba fan and i am a dark empire fan :P

I saw. Looks good for both of us. To be honest, I’m more on for the new dlc of xv2 right now than focusing on Kanba at the moment.

True.

They will surely go new string for Gogeta as they did with Vegito Blue cause having the same string of the old one would be kinda boring or they can just do a new preset meh.

I’ve been going through dataminers and everything else like a crazy person going and putting together theoretical possibilities for how this dlc will work out. Both Gogeta and Broly have four new moves apiece that are brand new. Three new supers and one new ultimate for each. That’s eight new moves. Usually I would say they’d release those and then another 4-5 in a free release but they screwed that all up with this last dlc.
Pure wrath of the Time Assassin.

Neo_Tai
3 months ago#13
SergeHimself posted...
Neo_Tai posted...
SergeHimself posted...
Neo_Tai posted...
SergeHimself posted...
Neo_Tai posted...

True.

I’ve been going through dataminers and everything else like a crazy person going and putting together theoretical possibilities for how this dlc will work out. Both Gogeta and Broly have four new moves apiece that are brand new. Three new supers and one new ultimate for each. That’s eight new moves. Usually I would say they’d release those and then another 4-5 in a free release but they screwed that all up with this last dlc.

Cool

User Info: IHeartRadiation

IHeartRadiation
3 months ago#14
I don't expect anything interesting skill wise but I do expect some amazing strings for both of them.
I don't get it either.

User Info: SergeHimself

SergeHimself
3 months ago#15
IHeartRadiation posted...
I don't expect anything interesting skill wise but I do expect some amazing strings for both of them.

It’s hard for me to not hope they have some seriously amazing ultimates with how cool their auras and ultimates they already have are.
Pure wrath of the Time Assassin.

User Info: Llawliet25

Llawliet25
3 months ago#16
Probably some half assed or reused s***

I don’t expect them to give them anything really new or creative in the movie
ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL OF THIS POST

User Info: RDF2050

RDF2050
3 months ago#17
Llawliet25 posted...
Probably some half assed or reused s***

I don’t expect them to give them anything really new or creative in the movie
Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/RDF2050 | Twitter - https://twitter.com/rdf2050

User Info: Zamasu-1TrueGod

Zamasu-1TrueGod
3 months ago#18
I bet they give him an even more op blaster ball
Bask in My Radiance

User Info: Haseo5thUSteel

Haseo5thUSteel
3 months ago#19
If anything we might get something that wasn't even shown in the movie. Looking at you Godly Display.
DBFZ: Vegito, Black, Trunks; PLGP:http://imgur.com/gallery/kA8Jy8a
https://imgur.com/gallery/yXozREY

Neo_Tai
3 months ago#20
Zamasu-1TrueGod posted...
I bet they give him an even more op blaster ball

we will see how thing will turn out when the movie is release
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
  3. What do you guys think the new dlc8 moves will be like for Gogeta and Neo Broly?
  • Topic Archived