• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
  3. How do you feel about Broly canonically being stronger than MUI?

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
4 months ago#1
Broly > Mastered Ultra Insinct - Results (304 votes)
I'm fine with this.
47.7% (145 votes)
This is HERESY!
29.28% (89 votes)
Eh... Still weaker than Super Saiyan 4.
23.03% (70 votes)
This poll is now closed.
It's canon.

Broly > Mastered Ultra Instinct.
FE:Fates - MyCastle: Birthright ~ Rare Skills
~ 12514-29694-66068-57372

User Info: TheSteelPhoenix

TheSteelPhoenix
4 months ago#2
Wait...what?
600 Mhz Intel Celeron Processor || 32 MB SyncDRAM || 128 KB L2 Cache
10 GB Ultra DMA/66 Hard Drive || 40X CD-ROM || 3D AGP Intel Direct

User Info: dominodalek

dominodalek
4 months ago#3
Ask us when it's actually confirmed.

SazukeEX
4 months ago#4
dominodalek posted...
Ask us when it's actually confirmed.

It is.

His movie is post Super and he will wreck Goku as is tradition.

User Info: HeyImRyan

HeyImRyan
4 months ago#5
Literally nothing is confirmed as canon yet.
Hey, I'm Ryan with the accented a.

SazukeEX
4 months ago#6
HeyImRyan posted...
Literally nothing is confirmed as canon yet.

It is.

It's post Super and he will wreck Goku.

Goku will need help as always against Broly.

User Info: SergeHimself

SergeHimself
4 months ago#7
It isn’t fully confirmed. Maybe there’s an issue with Goku hitting mui again. Regardless, Goku always needs help to beat Broly. Because BROLY POWER MAXIMUM.

The poll is kind of off anyways as ssj4 isn’t stronger than blue, mui or god. It’s just how strong xeno goku is that makes him stronger than blue goku when in ssj4. He’s stronger in base. Doesn’t make the transformation stronger.
Hail To The King, Baby!

User Info: Abstract_Liam

Abstract_Liam
4 months ago#8
Goku doesn’t have the ability to access Ultra Instinct at will. He even said so at the end of Super. So Broly most likely won’t be equal to or stronger than MUI. Broly, if he is a serious threat, will be stronger than SSB. And thanks to Dragon Ball Heroes, we know that SSB is stronger than SS4, which means this Broly would be stronger than SS4. If this Broly is stronger than SSB, than SS4 will way too weak.

Besides that, Broly has a variant of Super Saiyan 4, which means that Broly is also stronger than SS4. Unless Broly gets Legendary UI, he won’t be stronger.

User Info: SergeHimself

SergeHimself
4 months ago#9
I have a better question. How much will Goku s*** himself when he sees this:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4c/de/20/4cde203f63bbef40cdbaaa5d3d923e9c.jpg

Abstract_Liam posted...
Goku doesn’t have the ability to access Ultra Instinct at will. He even said so at the end of Super. So Broly most likely won’t be equal to or stronger than MUI. Broly, if he is a serious threat, will be stronger than SSB. And thanks to Dragon Ball Heroes, we know that SSB is stronger than SS4, which means this Broly would be stronger than SS4. If this Broly is stronger than SSB, than SS4 will way too weak.

Besides that, Broly has a variant of Super Saiyan 4, which means that Broly is also stronger than SS4. Unless Broly gets Legendary UI, he won’t be stronger.

Exactly. It makes me wonder if we’re about to see a canon Lssj God Broly ala that recent Broly movie that had come out. That would explain his even greater strength.
Hail To The King, Baby!

User Info: Awesomekid95600

Awesomekid95600
4 months ago#10
Its not exactly confirmed yet, esspecially since we dont know if Goku will go mastered ultra instinct, the form itself was a by product of goku absorbing power off the spirit bomb Jiren turned into a black hole. Not to mention that would make broly stronger than Jiren. Dont think thats gonna happen, but that can change so dont think i know like its fact. Just low possibility
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
  3. How do you feel about Broly canonically being stronger than MUI?
  • Topic Archived