• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
  3. Tokipedia Progression Problem?

User Info: Andyot2011

Andyot2011
3 years ago#1
So in Tokipedia, the very first mission that starts the route; "New Time Rift Troubles" is stuck at 86%.

I have all the branching route characters done (Goku, Gotenks, Beerus, and Whis), as well as the alternate route characters (Vegeta, Hercule, and Jaco).

So all characters done in that specific mission but it's still stuck at 86%. I also noticed that the polygon gem thing on the left hand side of the quest in Tokipedia is not glowing like on the others when I have their missions done.

Anyone know what I'm missing here?

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
3 years ago#2
pretty sure you need to do it with a character who dont add a story line
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

Andyot2011
3 years ago#3
You reckon? Let me try it and I'll let you know.

Andyot2011
3 years ago#4
AceMos posted...

Wow. That was it. That's all it was. Thanks!

User Info: LightEcoSage

LightEcoSage
3 years ago#5
Andyot2011 posted...
AceMos posted...

Wow. That was it. That's all it was. Thanks!

What is going on here?
The mystic legends return! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj-ueiUYEbg

User Info: RJP_X

RJP_X
3 years ago#6
how do you unlock other routes? for the first one i filled in all the circles, but the purple one under it isn't unlocked. :/

also i noticed one says you need to use 31 characters for it, but when i counted there's 28. i'm so confused lol.
''Never lenient... On your zenith.'' -Cam'ron
PSN: RJP_X

User Info: s_dubs

s_dubs
3 years ago#7
RJP_X posted...
how do you unlock other routes? for the first one i filled in all the circles, but the purple one under it isn't unlocked. :/

also i noticed one says you need to use 31 characters for it, but when i counted there's 28. i'm so confused lol.

Purple route is working with Fu to f*** up history instead of fixing it. Instead of going to the Rift, talk to Fu directly to do this.
psn: http://psnprofiles.com/smward87
FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1820490/

User Info: RJP_X

RJP_X
3 years ago#8
s_dubs posted...
RJP_X posted...

Purple route is working with Fu to f*** up history instead of fixing it. Instead of going to the Rift, talk to Fu directly to do this.

oh that clears it up, and i think i know why there's only 28 characters to choose from, just dawned on me. i downloaded the free masters pack the other day, and i haven't started 3 of the mentors yet. glad it came to me. xD
''Never lenient... On your zenith.'' -Cam'ron
PSN: RJP_X
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
  3. Tokipedia Progression Problem?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A