• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
  3. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 3 Confirmed... by FighterZ producer?!

User Info: rowanowa-zoro

rowanowa-zoro
1 year ago#1
The following is from an excerpt from a french interview, google translated to english, with Dragon Ball FighterZ producer Tomoko Iroki:

"Kayane: What drove you back to 2D? The Dragon Ball games in recent years are in 3D, are not you afraid to upset the fans attached to the 3D?

Tomoko Iroki: Dragon Ball games are known for having different visual genres, and we recently saw another 3D game with Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. And it is not because we develop Dragon Ball FighterZ that we will stop the series of Xenoverse. We have plans on the long term for this franchise, so if people are really attached to this genre, they will be reassured because other Xenoverse will be developed in the future.

In this interview, Tomoko Iroki will also answer Kayane about the 3-on-3 fighting options in Dragon Ball FighterZ, the ability to see characters from Dragon Ball GT and Dragon Ball Super, 'Anime in the game, on a possible porting on Switch, or on the cross-platform."

Dont look TOO much into it...
Official Godtuber Gowasu of the Dragon Ball FighterZ Board
"I find that fans of Dragon ball like Disney XD shows. Can't say I disagree either."

User Info: EkroxPrime

EkroxPrime
1 year ago#2
Nice source
Rest In Peace Adam West

rowanowa-zoro
1 year ago#3
@EkroxPrime posted...
Nice source

why the sarcasm?
"I find that fans of Dragon ball like Disney XD shows. Can't say I disagree either."

User Info: Bobishkaabdul

Bobishkaabdul
1 year ago#4
Wasn't it obvious that there would be a xenoverse 3 though? And also hasn't it been confirmed in the past already? I feel like I heard that before
The official punching bag with pink hair of the xenoverse 2 and injustice 2 boards

rowanowa-zoro
1 year ago#5
Bobishkaabdul posted...
Wasn't it obvious that there would be a xenoverse 3 though? And also hasn't it been confirmed in the past already? I feel like I heard that before

i mean it was never really flat out said but pretty obvious.

User Info: PrismUFO

PrismUFO
1 year ago#6
EkroxPrime posted...
Nice source

"Kayane"

rowanowa-zoro
1 year ago#7
@PrismUFO posted...
@EkroxPrime posted...
Nice source

"Kayane"

here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XFMyJtuLwg&t=609s

User Info: SuperSonicDBZ

SuperSonicDBZ
1 year ago#8
Funny but cool. Also expected.

So thanks.

Let's just hope the double translation is accurate.
An angry fanbase while loud and upset, is still a fanbase; a content fanbase is a quiet one... and also non-existent. So when fans are at their loudest: listen.

User Info: ss21vegito

ss21vegito
1 year ago#9
rowanowa-zoro posted...
Bobishkaabdul posted...

It actually was at e3 for XV2 panel. They said they were already granted more dev time for 3 than 2. It was right after them saying they were supporting XV2 for a year after release.

I dont know if anyone recorded it. But to those who were there too, they can vouch for me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7ujjQA4vGw

User Info: xenosaga123

xenosaga123
1 year ago#10
ss21vegito posted...
rowanowa-zoro posted...
Bobishkaabdul posted...

It actually was at e3 for XV2 panel. They said they were already granted more dev time for 3 than 2. It was right after them saying they were supporting XV2 for a year after release.

I dont know if anyone recorded it. But to those who were there too, they can vouch for me

Xenoverse 3 makes sense. Super is increasing in popularity, there's still everyone from Tournament of Power to add to the roster, Xenoverse can be an ongoing series and of course more creative and expansive.

millions buy COD and FIFA every year. Xenoverse 2 is not the same as Xenoverse 1, and the content, customization and adventures keep introducing more epic stuff for single player and multiplayer :)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
  3. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 3 Confirmed... by FighterZ producer?!
  • Topic Archived