Starting this later today. I just want to confirm some things about builds.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
  3. Starting this later today. I just want to confirm some things about builds.

User Info: John_Dory

John_Dory
1 year ago#1
I've decided to play as a Frieza Race. Looking around, it seems like the best stat distribution is 125 basic, 125 ki blast and the remainder split between health, ki and stam, probably with a bias against health. Is this good to go with?

If I'm correct, clothing and QQ bangs shouldn't matter for a while, so I won't worry about them at the moment.

Finally, I heard designing your CaC also affects your stats. Could someone explain what those stat influences are?
3DS FC: 1461 - 6910 - 3355 Donny B
MHG | Name: Donny B | Rank: HR7

User Info: Phil_Cobb

Phil_Cobb
1 year ago#2
Stat builds are relative. Some people swear by NOT putting anything into health. It's largely a matter of preference.
Clothing and QQ Bangs will make an impact, but it's not *really* felt until later in the game.

There are 4 notches for Height, and 3 notches for weight.
Taller is a bonus to Health, Shorter is a bonus to movement speed (not attack speed, mind you).
Slimmer is a bonus to Ki Supers, Heavier is a bonus to Strike Supers (about 3.5% per notch, so really not that much of a difference).

User Info: John_Dory

John_Dory
1 year ago#3
Phil_Cobb posted...
Taller is a bonus to Health, Shorter is a bonus to movement speed (not attack speed, mind you).
Slimmer is a bonus to Ki Supers, Heavier is a bonus to Strike Supers (about 3.5% per notch, so really not that much of a difference).

I guess my guy will be quite skinny. Any suggestions for tall vs short? Not sure if I should skimp on health for even more speed, sacrifice a little speed for more health, or compromise between the two.
3DS FC: 1461 - 6910 - 3355 Donny B
MHG | Name: Donny B | Rank: HR7

User Info: Sir_Punsalot

Sir_Punsalot
1 year ago#4
John_Dory posted...
Phil_Cobb posted...

I guess my guy will be quite skinny. Any suggestions for tall vs short? Not sure if I should skimp on health for even more speed, sacrifice a little speed for more health, or compromise between the two.

For Frieza race characters, the shortest is the best option, but you need to avoid getting anywhere lower than 49% health cuz the speed boost is very good but you'd wanna stay alive long enough.
PS3, ps4: gamersama (s*** user id I know). PsVita:uae_spetsnaz. I mostly play toukiden or any random jrpgs on my vita
3ds FC: 3625-9982-4389

User Info: Phil_Cobb

Phil_Cobb
1 year ago#5
I typically run tallest/heaviest due to my running Strike builds. Short & Stocky just does NOT look good on anything.

You could be one of those quick blasty types, but it's really up to you. You can always change it with the dragonballs later.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
  3. Starting this later today. I just want to confirm some things about builds.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived