• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
  3. QQ BANG recipes sheets

User Info: Ilikebunny

Ilikebunny
4 years ago#1
Hi guys !

I made us a simple sheet to keep tracks of each qq bangs we made. Who know, maybe with enough data we will be able to understand how it works.

Give me your recipes and I will add them ;)

I'am also searching in existing topics.

The link :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1546GzItpZQ2XB-ST66WIL93h9YlNFPZpkf_8w5mxLPI/edit?usp=sharing

User Info: Ilikebunny

Ilikebunny
4 years ago#2
15 rows already ^^
Keep them coming ;)

User Info: JustArtificial

JustArtificial
4 years ago#3
Line 2 has got to be BS. If not, that's the strongest QQ I have seen and I want it.

User Info: Holy

Holy
4 years ago#4
I used Broly's Shirt with Broly's Shirt and Senzu Essence and got -5 Health +5 Ki -5 Stamina +5 Basic Attack -5 Strike Super +5 Ki Super

My friend used Broly Pants and Boots with Legendary Hercule Medal to get the same results. I shall have to try line 2 from your pdf.
Topic: "Banging Trash Can Lids for An Hour" - GTA IV Board
Oh my bad, I expected St. Anger. - Shaneomook_212

User Info: DNC88

DNC88
4 years ago#5
JustArtificial posted...
Line 2 has got to be BS. If not, that's the strongest QQ I have seen and I want it.

Likewise!

That is EXACTLY what I want in fact. Perfect for a Blast/Basic build, without too much of a penalty to Stamina!

User Info: R41NB0W-D45H

R41NB0W-D45H
4 years ago#6
Pretty sure the second one isn't BS. I just got a Health +5, Ki +5, Stamina -4, Basic -5, Strike -3, Blast +5 from it.
My flashlight brings all the Geth to the yard.

User Info: magemaximus

magemaximus
4 years ago#7
tracking
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~

User Info: hell31

hell31
4 years ago#8
Ilikebunny posted...
Hi guys !

I made us a simple sheet to keep tracks of each qq bangs we made. Who know, maybe with enough data we will be able to understand how it works.

Give me your recipes and I will add them ;)

I'am also searching in existing topics.

The link :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1546GzItpZQ2XB-ST66WIL93h9YlNFPZpkf_8w5mxLPI/edit?usp=sharing

Gogeta chest + bardock glove gave wrong stats
Infinite Lord

User Info: JustArtificial

JustArtificial
4 years ago#9
R41NB0W-D45H posted...
Pretty sure the second one isn't BS. I just got a Health +5, Ki +5, Stamina -4, Basic -5, Strike -3, Blast +5 from it.

That's not the one I'm looking at. Literally line 2 on the document:
Future Trunks Jackets (sleeveless ) + Future Trunks Jackets (sleeveless ) + senzu capsule = HP - 2, Ki + 5, STA -1, BAT +5, STR -5, KIB +5

That's a net value of +7! That is flat out insane.

User Info: hell31

hell31
4 years ago#10
Big tip for you guys. NOT ALL OF THEM WORK BUT JUST INCASE IF YOU DON'T GET THE RIGHT ONE TRY THIS.

MIX 2 PIECES

ADD COMBINATION OF CAPSULE OR WHATEVER

WHEN THE POP UP OF THE RESULT COMES OUT AND YOU DON'T LIKE IT, QUIT GAME AND RESTART

NO LOSS AND YOU CAN TRY AGAIN
Infinite Lord
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
  3. QQ BANG recipes sheets
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A