• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
  3. Transferable outfits?
Rixxers 5 years ago#1
I can't find a list of the armor that can't transfer. Does anyone know where I can find them?
Look at yourself. You're so pretty and colorful on the outside, but inside you're nothing but fluff. You're like a walking, talking marshmallow Peep! - Aaron LD
xBlackPlague 5 years ago#2
All of them
Playing: Overwatch / Tekken 7 / Paragon
Rixxers 5 years ago#3
xBlackPlague posted...
All of them

So no outfits transfer at all?
Look at yourself. You're so pretty and colorful on the outside, but inside you're nothing but fluff. You're like a walking, talking marshmallow Peep! - Aaron LD
KenshinX13 5 years ago#4
There was some tricky writing in your OP, what the guy meant was "all costumes are transferrable"
Smash Mains: Link, Megaman, Robin, Lucario, ROB, Samus
PSN: Kira_Aotsuki
chaosinuyasha 5 years ago#5
Yeah you can transfer any outfit in Xenoverse 1 to 2, though if some aren't in 2 you'll just get money instead but the more 'OP' outfits are in it (Broly/Vegitos/Beerus) so just transfer those and you're set for awhile
PSN: ChaosInuYasha (make sure you give me fair warning as to where you met me and why you wanna add)
Official Kaguya Ootsutsuki of the UNStorm 4 board
BlazeAndBlade 5 years ago#6
a lot of the outfits have different stats to XV1 versions

like the 4 star dragon ball outfit has 5+ arrrows for ki supers in xv1 and in xv2 has 5+ in strike and -5 in ki super

so i was not to happy about that when i transferred it to someone i wanted to use Ki supers with
Having a goal is good, but don't let your goal depress you. Goals are meant to inspire.
Rixxers 5 years ago#7
My main in XenoVerse is a frieza's race. If I transfer them I'll get the frieza race only outfit it's wearing?
wantfastcars 5 years ago#8
Rixxers posted...
My main in XenoVerse is a frieza's race. If I transfer them I'll get the frieza race only outfit it's wearing?

Yes.
What does it mean to sing from the heart?
i7-9700k | RTX 2070 | 16GB RAM | 2.25 TB SSD + 1TB HDD
xSHEPERDx 5 years ago#9
Looks like all the race exclusive outfits from the first game will return. The default starter outfits from XV1 also return, and all have one > in one of the stat fields, with zero penalties, which is the only clothing I spotted in the beta that gave you at least 1 gain and no equal loss on any field. Wonder how many of those you can combine into a QQ bang, because that could be very, very useful, especially if they can be fused with better components to amplify the single >.
Spiritsaiyan101 5 years ago#10
By the way, the XV1 Preorder outfits have really good stats in XV2 (The gold and silver armors). I don't recall the exact arrow placement, but it was along the lines of 1 +4s, 3 +2s, and 1 -2.
PSN/XBL: Spiritsaiyan101
Dokkan ID: 2816489404 (Global)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
  3. Transferable outfits?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A