• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Trek Online
  3. Turning dilithium into zen
darrinconnell 5 years ago#1
Can I turn dilithium into zen? If so, how?
mithrandir1864 5 years ago#2
In the assets tab of your inventory or in the store menu of your options screen
PSN-rvlahn1978
Iceman2584 5 years ago#3
Store, Dilithium exchange, enter in values
Omni009 5 years ago#4
It works like this. First, you "refine" the dilithium in your inventory menu. Next, you go down to the dilithium exchange option. The first tab is what people are selling zen for at that moment. The next to the right (R1) is what people are buying zen for.

Right now it seems like zen goes for between 290-305 and that fluctuates each day.
lilhurk1985187 5 years ago#5
a******s just like to overcharge for everything. I just checked the price for 1 lockbox ket and it i at 800,000 credits. I think 1 Dilithium crystal should get you 1 ZEN etc.There is just far too many different type of currency,much like NeverWinter.
When the people of a society agree that sacrificing a child is acceptable collateral damage then it has
become a society that's not worth saving.
Totoro 5 years ago#6
Some PC players charging ridiculous prices to ps4 newbs and ps4 newbs being idiots and thinking every blue or purple should cost hundreds of thousands while smart people charge at a good price.
I love My Neighbor Totoro, Okami, and Sonic.
Official Motobug of the Greenhill zone.
dejavu1982 5 years ago#7
lilhurk1985187 posted...
a******s just like to overcharge for everything. I just checked the price for 1 lockbox ket and it i at 800,000 credits. I think 1 Dilithium crystal should get you 1 ZEN etc.There is just far too many different type of currency,much like NeverWinter.

800k is really cheap considering you can make 1 mill easy in 30 min. Each day. Also that key was bought with real money therefore for those that refuse to spend real currency are going to work your butt off for my key.

Also if 1 zen for 1 dil was a thing the dilithium exchange would crash. And they might aswell give zen away for free not to mention the devs would not have paychecks, as I could afford every ship within the first week.
Gt: Death By Karma
ShawnM 5 years ago#8
How do you make a mil in 30 minutes?
  1. Boards
  2. Star Trek Online
  3. Turning dilithium into zen
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A