• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
  3. How active is the DLC nowadays?
L_Azathoth 1 year ago#1
I picked up a physical copy of IW at a discount about a year or so after it came out. I've always enjoyed it and it's probably my favorite COD of the current gen.

For those that still play this, do you ever get matched with players using any of the map packs?

I ask because I have the season pass for BO3 and it's a rare occasion that I get in map packs lobbies. BO3 is more active online than IW, and a lot of users at least have the first map packs since it came bundled with the game later on.

If I rarely get into map pack lobbies on BO3, I'd assume I'd pretty much never get in them in IW, and didn't want to spend $30-50 on a season pass that would be useless.
Ik im late. Well the zombies maps that come with it are very very fun. But as far as mp goes, its very very rare. U may get like 2 dlc games ever 4 hours of playing. So unless u care for zombies at all not worth ur money.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
  3. How active is the DLC nowadays?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A