• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
  3. What does the season pass daily bonus look like?

User Info: Net Shark

Net Shark
4 years ago#1
Compared to what I get now? I usually get 30 to 40 salvage, 5 keys or 1 common drop. I'm trying to decide if I want the season pass. I'm into the game right now and most likely will get tomorrow's DLC. My concern is will I still be into it by DLC 4? I typically do buy all 4 I guess.
I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Gamefaqs users are friends, not food.
GT: Net Sh4rk

User Info: fschneid78

fschneid78
4 years ago#2
yeah basically the same ... once in a while you luck out and get 30 or 60 keys, but usually it's 40 salvage or a common drop ... considering you also get 10 rares and 1K salvage, it might be worth it even if you quit playing by the last map pack (i usually quit after the 2nd or 3rd map pack, but i bought the pass anyway)

User Info: Evoco

Evoco
4 years ago#3
Lol the Season Pass bonus is pretty depressing...lol...

Yesterday it was 5 keys...lol...

Net Shark
4 years ago#4
Really? I thought it was supposed to be better?
I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Gamefaqs users are friends, not food.

User Info: fschneid78

fschneid78
4 years ago#5
nah i'd say that 80% of the time, my season pass bonus is the same as my login bonus ...

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
4 years ago#6
I've had season pass bonuses that were better, but usually they are the same as the daily.
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
4 years ago#7
It's just a double draw.

Sometimes you'll get 60 keys from it, sometimes you'll get 5 salvage. You never know what you get, you just know you'll get something.

Net Shark
4 years ago#8
I just got 30 keys after writing this! Haha

I still may get the pass for the DLC.

User Info: Evoco

Evoco
4 years ago#9
Yea got 30 keys yesterday...not bad.

I still find the common 40 salvage gift odd...why not 50? Lol...

User Info: PJ_Thorn

PJ_Thorn
4 years ago#10
Mostly i just get double what the standard daily drop is.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
  3. What does the season pass daily bonus look like?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A