• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
  3. Your K/D as of Nov. 6 2016

User Info: DarthOdin

DarthOdin
2 years ago#21
.93 as of right now. For some odd reason I was never good at Infinity Wards CoDs usually hovering a little under 1.00 or barely over. Treyarchs is a different story I'm over 1.3.
Greatest RPG of all time is Final Fantasy VI. Currently waiting for the Skyrim remaster and Final Fantasy XV
(message deleted)

User Info: TheKratos

TheKratos
2 years ago#23
1.6.. Worst of all CODs. Normally I'm 2+. I was 2.2 in BO2 while having unlocked ALL camos, yes I had diamond knife.

Imagine how many times I died with riot shield and other s*** guns to get diamonds for everything. Yet I mananed a 2.2 k/d. But this game its 1.6 -_-
Real Madrid: "La Decima"

User Info: m0ney78

m0ney78
2 years ago#24
Cold from Doom clan who was first to master prestige who drops 60 to113 kills per game which personal best 66kdr has a global KD of 2.44. just saying.most people are negative and there is no shame in that this game. it's tougher which is why people are raging and whining.

I have a 1.19 which is my lowest of all time but I'm also doing challenges and playing solo. This cod isn't about stats, no one cares about stats this cod, there isn't even leaderboards or anything this yr.. just have fun and stop camping, stop sweating, get out there and try to have fun

User Info: TheKratos

TheKratos
2 years ago#25
m0ney78 posted...
Cold from Doom clan who was first to master prestige who drops 60 to113 kills per game which personal best 66kdr has a global KD of 2.44. just saying.most people are negative and there is no shame in that this game. it's tougher which is why people are raging and whining.

I have a 1.19 which is my lowest of all time but I'm also doing challenges and playing solo. This cod isn't about stats, no one cares about stats this cod, there isn't even leaderboards or anything this yr.. just have fun and stop camping, stop sweating, get out there and try to have fun

Negative ration doesn't exist bro >_>! Jk I know what you meant.
Real Madrid: "La Decima"

User Info: panterafan2003

panterafan2003
2 years ago#26
m0ney78 posted...

This is the first cod I don't care about k/d. And I'm having way more fun. I've never had a crazy good k/d. For the most part over a 1 but I play obj game modes mostly and play the obj unlike most that play them. Most people with high k/d play obj and just kill whore

User Info: z_ShadowMan_z

z_ShadowMan_z
2 years ago#27
m0ney78 posted...
there isn't even leaderboards or anything this yr..

If you look in the Barracks, there is a "Coming Soon" thing for leaderboards so it looks like there will be one (not that I really care anyways).
PSN: z_ShadowMan_z
http://www.extremevisiongaming.com

User Info: moridin7632

moridin7632
2 years ago#28
Just figured out how to see my global K/D, lol.

Right now I'm sitting at .94. I think I'm improving slowly as I learn the maps.

Usually for a Warfare version of CoD I end up around 1.1, so not to bad considering.
"Be humble, for as you are better than everyone else, god is still above you" - fortune cookie, 2001

User Info: zaku86

zaku86
2 years ago#29
TheKratos posted...
m0ney78 posted...

Negative ration doesn't exist bro >_>! Jk I know what you meant.

Knowing this is a joke... you would be surprised at just how dumb cod can be. Accuracy is another stat that cannot be negative, yet when I finished the original cod4 my accuracy was somewhere around -12%

User Info: SolidDBZ

SolidDBZ
2 years ago#30
It's terrible. Below 1. I don't think my aim is bad, as soon as I see someone I feel like I'm pretty precise. People just seem to be faster and also most of my deaths are from behind. This is my first CoD though.
Metal Gear!?
FC: 0834-4314-4615
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
  3. Your K/D as of Nov. 6 2016
  • Topic Archived