• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: FooFightersFan

FooFightersFan
11 months ago#1
Are any of the new cars better for the Professional/Master tournaments? I tried a couple of the cars I tended to do best with and couldn't consistently win Professional races. Wasn't even thinking about Master. Are any of the new cars or DLC cars better for these races?

Weird thing is I beat World Tour 100% with all coins etc. without too much trouble but the tournament races just killed me.

User Info: kapnquasar

kapnquasar
11 months ago#2
Breeze is um, good! Probably the among the best for the most tracks, but you should really be focusing on cutting corners and avoiding collisions if you ever want to get the Platinum. Masters has a few tough tournaments but there are a few good threads about good winning strategy and lots of tips you can put to good use in Professional as well.

Yeah, I beat world tour -piece of cake, I did fine in endurances (there's an exploit to make it even easier) but Masters smacked that grin off my face and said "suffer b-----h!".
---
Something has changed. The world feels strange now. Even the way the clouds move isn't right. -Matsuko Ito
(edited 11 months ago)

User Info: FooFightersFan

FooFightersFan
11 months ago#3
kapnquasar posted...
Breeze is um, good! Probably the among the best for the most tracks, but you should really be focusing on cutting corners and avoiding collisions if you ever want to get the Platinum. Masters has a few tough tournaments but there are a few good threads about good winning strategy and lots of tips you can put to good use in Professional as well.

Yeah, I beat world tour -piece of cake, I did fine in endurances (there's an exploit to make it even easier) but Masters smacked that grin off my face and said "suffer b-----h!".

Thanks for the input. Yeah, I got pretty good at racing for the most part. I think I make mistakes more often in the tournaments because there's more pressure to get it right. You can usually recover from mistakes but if you come in 2nd in two races you basically have to do the whole tournament again and I just don't have that kind of patience right now. Maybe one day.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A