• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Horizon Chase Turbo
  3. Horizon Chase Turbo Finishe line Gameplay 4

User Info: pablow65

pablow65
1 year ago#1
https://youtu.be/gSRtkPXFV4I Horizon Chase Turbo Finishe line Gameplay 4

pablow65
1 year ago#2
Hi how is every one doing?I got this game 3 days ago and i like how i hit corners and the arcade feel of the game.Hope you enjoy the video there alot that was unlock and tip on the stage.How do you guys like the game so far

User Info: kapnquasar

kapnquasar
1 year ago#3
I platinum'd the game; It offers great racing, yes, but I'll tell you; the lack of a time trial mode is just really sad, inexplicable, and irritating.
The leader-boards are f'd up irrevocably. And also, my best time shown under Friends is over a second better than my best time shown under ghosts. (Tokyo, Electric Town) Why is that? The racing itself is a blast, but the AI differ markedly between World Tour and Tournaments.
Did anyone else notice that in World Tour and Endurance, the AI place semi-randomly, regardless of the stats of their vehicles- whereas in Tournament, the car in Pole Position will ALWAYS be the winner if you aren't? Cheap AI, my friend- and not consistent, either.
I really wish the game had a view replay function too, Oh well. :( It kind of fails in a number of ways, but, hey, it was free on PS+!

Kind of a shame anyway, because the driving is really fun!
---
Something has changed. The world feels strange now. Even the way the clouds move isn't right. -Matsuko Ito

pablow65
1 year ago#4
Yea the Driving is fun and amazing.I Haven't experience those things with the ai yet,I have only been doing campaign Hopefully i do Endurance to see the difference.Yea the Game is nice so far the control are great and the environment is also for an Arcade Game. https://youtu.be/PQPfCeIXZS4 I like this Run I dont know if this is what you mean but looks like it.

User Info: kapnquasar

kapnquasar
1 year ago#5
Yes, world tour is so fun... Be prepared for a real shock when you take on Tournaments! Masters will... well, I'll just say; Have fun my friend, let us know how you do.
---
Something has changed. The world feels strange now. Even the way the clouds move isn't right. -Matsuko Ito
  1. Boards
  2. Horizon Chase Turbo
  3. Horizon Chase Turbo Finishe line Gameplay 4
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A