• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Horizon Chase Turbo
  3. Masters tournament screwed me

User Info: Slamundson

Slamundson
1 year ago#1
Been having trouble getting gold in a masters tournament. Finally I get 1st in 3 of the races, and 2nd in the last race. It says I have 79 points and Zeus has 77 points yet it lists him in first place and winner of the tournament. Wtf am I doing wrong here? I can’t get past this one...
Psn name: slamundson

User Info: kapnquasar

kapnquasar
1 year ago#2
Is it Japan?

Seriously, if you have the highest points score on the board, you should get the gold. I know a tie can go either way (maybe based on in-race points -fuel, coins?) but -wow. :(

I hope you can get the straight win. That is F-d up. What cars are you running?

Edit- It seems like your game may be glitched, since no one else has mentioned this issue: Restart the PS4 and try again. If it's still funky, you could -as a last resort- back up your save to PS+ or to a USB stick (just to be safe), and then delete and reload the game.
---
Something has changed. The world feels strange now. Even the way the clouds move isn't right. -Matsuko Ito

User Info: Slamundson

Slamundson
1 year ago#3
It was definitely just a glitch. I took screen shots of it just in case. The screen where it shows the final 3 cars, my car was in the middle for 1st place but it showed my name over the 2nd place car with the silver trophy. I was so pissed, but when I went back to the selection page it showed I had the gold. So I don’t know what happened but it worked out in the end
Psn name: slamundson

User Info: kapnquasar

kapnquasar
1 year ago#4
Slamundson posted...
It was definitely just a glitch. I took screen shots of it just in case. The screen where it shows the final 3 cars, my car was in the middle for 1st place but it showed my name over the 2nd place car with the silver trophy. I was so pissed, but when I went back to the selection page it showed I had the gold. So I don’t know what happened but it worked out in the end

Great! All's well as ends well...right? :)
---
Something has changed. The world feels strange now. Even the way the clouds move isn't right. -Matsuko Ito
  1. Boards
  2. Horizon Chase Turbo
  3. Masters tournament screwed me
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A