• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: Darkneo20

Darkneo20
2 months ago#11
what about serena and veronica they didnt have a side story
Core i5 6600k 16gigs Gskill Ripjaws 3000 ASUS GTX 1060 Turbo 6gig Asrock Fatality Z170 MB 240gig sandisc SSD WD Blue 2TB HDD XFX Modular 750watt

User Info: MetaKirb7

MetaKirb7
2 months ago#12
Darkneo20 posted...
what about serena and veronica they didnt have a side story
Well, Tbh idk why Serena didn’t get a mini story but Veronica is different.

User Info: SpoonySp00ns98

SpoonySp00ns98
2 months ago#13
Some were good, some were eh for me.

My favorites were Rabs and Jade's, especially Rabs.

Erik's was just ok, I thought it was a great callback to DQIV and helped fill in some plot about how he met the seer.

If we're counting 8, his was short but sweet even if it is just a retelling of what happened towards the end of the game.

Sylvandos was my least favorite. Lasted too long, and when I played the game on PS4 I can't really say I was curious as to how he got his little band together. Doesn't help that battles felt like they would drag on because of the sheer amount of party members forced on you. Overall felt like I would've been just fine without his.

User Info: Darkneo20

Darkneo20
2 months ago#14
MetaKirb7 posted...
Well, Tbh idk why Serena didn’t get a mini story but Veronica is different.

do i get either of them back ?
Core i5 6600k 16gigs Gskill Ripjaws 3000 ASUS GTX 1060 Turbo 6gig Asrock Fatality Z170 MB 240gig sandisc SSD WD Blue 2TB HDD XFX Modular 750watt

User Info: gamerprince1999

gamerprince1999
2 months ago#15
Darkneo20 posted...
yes you get them all back

User Info: MetaKirb7

MetaKirb7
2 months ago#16
Darkneo20 posted...
Well yes but actually no.

User Info: MegaMan200X

MegaMan200X
2 months ago#17
Rab's section was superb and one of the saddest moments in the game for me. Was surprised to hear it wasn't in the original release
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser

User Info: VanilleHopen

VanilleHopen
1 month ago#18
Act 2 is basically the second half of FFVI (reget your party members and see what they are up too)

Act 3 is basically the second half of Chrono trigger (Tons of optional sidequests with good rewards).
Currently living on Haru's forehead from P5 and I have a huge 20 acre backyard.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A