• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition
  3. (SPOILERS) When you go back (u know where) in Act 3?

User Info: jcgonzmo

jcgonzmo
1 month ago#11
DynoStretch posted...
It can be assumed that whatever Serenica did to save Erdwin didn't have any significant impact on the lives of anyone in Luminary's time. She probably couldn't do anything to save Morcant from giving into the power and becoming Mordegon and the Seer, and Calymos still figured out a way to regain it's power, and Luminary's story still happened.

I swear, these topics are starting to look like the FBI is going around covering up sensitive material.

yes

User Info: shinyspheal

shinyspheal
1 month ago#12
So... despite saving countless people, having two Luminaries in the same timeline and defeating the main evil just resulted in everything being exactly the same? Ok I guess... I like to believe that there are multiple timelines, also, why did the Sword didn't break in the second timeline? I get that it's a bit more powerful, but that doesn't get explained at all as well.
3DS FC: 3711-7972-2938

User Info: godzillahomer

godzillahomer
1 month ago#13
MegaMan200X posted...
I could be remembering wrong but doesnt the game say the past wont be exactly the same and they cant predict what exact will change when you go back in time(including the luminary just instantly dying in the process?) I figured that was the reason for their suddenly being stronger monsters throughout the land

the stronger monsters don't show up until C. gets out, they show up due to his influence, like how M. influenced monsters after awakening
3DS FC: 1134-7195-2851
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition
  3. (SPOILERS) When you go back (u know where) in Act 3?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A