• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: Dunedainsith

Dunedainsith
3 weeks ago#1
I really want to get his Luminary of Legend outfit before I do too much more of the game. I found one seedling and I would like to pause on that and get that outfit first so I can enjoy the outfit before the game is over. So, do i just keep doing the Wheel of Harma? Im level 64-68 right now and im worried about being overleveled...but I need this outift.
My +10 units: Oscar, OG Jakob
https://i.imgtc.ws/arkkdMH.png

User Info: Waraila

Waraila
3 weeks ago#2
It's not in the wheel of Harma... it's in the other trials.. and you can only get the final piece in the final trial anyway.

The trial entrance is found in Zwardsrust (yep that place I've been harping on about :p ) ... it's the underground part you couldn't enter before. These trials can be hard.. and you won't be catapulted into the final boss anyway even if you find all the seedlings for story purposes...

Actually you might need to find all the seedlings before it opens, not sure..
(edited 3 weeks ago)

Dunedainsith
3 weeks ago#3
Waraila posted...
It's not in the wheel of Harma... it's in the other trials.. and you can only get the final piece in the final trial anyway.

The trial entrance is found in Zwardsrust (yep that place I've been harping on about :p ) ... it's the underground part you couldn't enter before. These trials can be hard.. and you won't be catapulted into the final boss anyway even if you find all the seedlings for story purposes...

Actually you might need to find all the seedlings before it opens, not sure..

Umm, the underground entrance...okay. But if i have to have the seeds, will there be enough game to let me enjoy that outfit? There's an outfit for Erik in Lonalulu I need to get too but I want Luminary's outfit first.

User Info: Waraila

Waraila
3 weeks ago#4
There is a superboss to go for yet... and a secret harma trial later on... you can also do some of the side quests you missed with the outfit.

Personally right now, I'm strength seed farming for erik.... then I will attempt super boss... that thing is HARD.

Seriously... hard... it can pretty much oneshot your entire party... in one round.

User Info: Groadergreen

Groadergreen
3 weeks ago#5
If you have any intention of completing the accolades then you could be wearing it for quite a while.
GRUMBLE, GRUMBLE...

Dunedainsith
3 weeks ago#6
Groadergreen posted...
If you have any intention of completing the accolades then you could be wearing it for quite a while.

Hmm, not really because I refuse to get involved with the whole puff-puff thing.

User Info: Moonbrook

Moonbrook
3 weeks ago#7
Dunedainsith posted...
Hmm, not really because I refuse to get involved with the whole puff-puff thing.
That's an... odd line in the sand. Several of them are pretty comedic, and one even gives a boost to your charm.
Ordis is hap- angry.
Hmm.... I may require maintenance after all.

Dunedainsith
3 weeks ago#8
Moonbrook posted...
Dunedainsith posted...
That's an... odd line in the sand. Several of them are pretty comedic, and one even gives a boost to your charm.

It is? The accolade is basically making outwith a bunch of hookers from around Erdrea. :/ When I was first in Gallopolis i was like "okay...what is a puff-puff?" so i accepted..then she led me into a hallway with pink ambiance lighting that looked like a Game of Thrones brothel and i noped out of there so fast...I dont like the ...provocative nature...

User Info: Moonbrook

Moonbrook
3 weeks ago#9
Dunedainsith posted...
It is? The accolade is basically making outwith a bunch of hookers from around Erdrea. :/ When I was first in Gallopolis i was like "okay...what is a puff-puff?" so i accepted..then she led me into a hallway with pink ambiance lighting that looked like a Game of Thrones brothel and i noped out of there so fast...I dont like the ...provocative nature...
It's a joke, and it's not making it. A puff-puff is having someone place their breasts around your face for your enjoyment. Kinda like motorboating but passively. And there's very little evidence to suggest that it ever actually happens to the Hero, with such cases as having makeup applied to his face, having a man rub his pecs on his face (that's the Gallopolis one), or being dunked headfirst into a bunch of clouds.
Ordis is hap- angry.
Hmm.... I may require maintenance after all.

User Info: chang3ling

chang3ling
3 weeks ago#10
Dunedainsith posted...

lol...
~Prepare the laser beam. We're gonna use it tonight.
Engage the laser beam. It's gonna end your life.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers