• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: Dunedainsith

Dunedainsith
1 month ago#1
Okay, so...umm..Veronica is dead now...and Serena has all Veronica's powers and essentially turns into Serenica. So...why are there more costumes for Veronica that you can get after she dies? Is it because you can marry her and she magically comes back to life? Im just now doing the Hotto stuff for Act 2.
My +10 units: Oscar, OG Jakob
https://i.imgtc.ws/arkkdMH.png

User Info: JesseH21

JesseH21
1 month ago#2
Not gonna spoil it but you find out why in act 3.

User Info: Ozzy_98

Ozzy_98
1 month ago#3
Half way though act 3 they remembered they have zing spells.

That said, what you've picked up on is one reason why the "big plot twist" is kind of easy to see coming.

2019 RPGs-33
Latest TreasureOfTheSavageFrontier(10/3)Bloodstained(10/3) ChampionsOfKrynn(10/9)DeathKnightsOfKrynn(10/12)DarkQueenOfKrynn(10/16)

User Info: LamuseWelkar

LamuseWelkar
1 month ago#4
Ahh, gamefaqs. Where spoilers have become such a big deal that even when someone specifically asks to be spoiled, people are still hesitant to do so.
Switch FC: SW-8185-9915-7495 - Lamuse
DD:DA Pawn: Stephanie-Sorceror - ID:89BB-D050-0C99

User Info: Moonbrook

Moonbrook
1 month ago#5
Act 3 Spoilers. I mean it. These are massive, massive spoilers. Only click if you don't mind being massively spoiled.

The Luminary goes back in time to right before the party approaches Yggdrasil and prevents the entire second act from occurring.
Ordis is hap- angry.
Hmm.... I may require maintenance after all.

Dunedainsith
1 month ago#6
LamuseWelkar posted...
Ahh, gamefaqs. Where spoilers have become such a big deal that even when someone specifically asks to be spoiled, people are still hesitant to do so.

Lol well if im still getting costumes for her, is it really a spoiler?

User Info: LamuseWelkar

LamuseWelkar
1 month ago#7
That's kinda my point. People just get so up in arms about spoilers that people are almost afraid to answer your question, because the answer is a spoiler in and of itself.
Switch FC: SW-8185-9915-7495 - Lamuse
DD:DA Pawn: Stephanie-Sorceror - ID:89BB-D050-0C99

Dunedainsith
1 month ago#8
LamuseWelkar posted...
That's kinda my point. People just get so up in arms about spoilers that people are almost afraid to answer your question, because the answer is a spoiler in and of itself.

Yea, kind of like how i was freaking out about whether Erik would ever be the same because of his amnesia and people just kept telling me to keep playing. I had to know if my Erik would be okay though.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers