• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: SenpaiGamer17

SenpaiGamer17
4 weeks ago#1
Here

Who Was the Voice after mordegons death? In act 2?
Why or how did serenica die?

What was that black tockle? (If it is Calasmos. How did Clasmos survive the binding?)

Are tockles and spirits of lost time the same thing?

Why did morcath seal eriks memories?

What happened to the OG luminary from act 3?(did the luminary from the Future replace him?)

Is ACT 2 now non canon in the DQ11 story? (Was the future changed(making act 2 canon) OR was it an alternative timeline?(making act 2 non canon)

Why did yggdragon name the luminary erdrick?

Who was that other hero we saw at the end?

What was that evil in the distance in the same frame?

Does yggdragon become new dark one?

Wait. So calasmos defeated Yggdragon? So why diddnt calasmos just burn Yggdrasil to the ground back then? (How was life able to grow if he was around?

Post credit scene? Wait so all of this was a fairy tale?

Why does that boys mom sound like Amber?

And there were TWO books with the luminary crest. The red foretells us of DQ11s events.

But what off the green one?

Who is that boy in the bed?

Have the DQ11 team said anything about DQ11-2

I mean YGGDRAGONs prophecy and that new hero at the end lead me to believe DQ12 or DQ11-2 will be in Erdrea again.

Also what if that new hero with the sword and that kid in the bed are one and the same?

Why just Luminary and the twins. Why diddnt all 8 of them go and see YGGDRAGON.

Are DQ3 and DQ11 connected? ( i never played DQ1-6). Is it confirmed?

So at the end. Serenica and Erdrick Reunite. BUT i thought she went back in time to stop morcath from killing Erdrick and thus making the events of DQ11 null...).

User Info: JesseH21

JesseH21
4 weeks ago#2
To answer most of your questions. Thehero with the ponytail haired helmet is the hero from DQ 1. The evil he's looking at is the dragonlord also from DQ 1.

the scene with the woman putting the book away is the start of dq3. This game is a prequel to the original 3 dragon quest/warrior games on the nes. So much time has passed between the end of 11 and the start of 3 that it's basically become legend.

calasmos couldnt have destroyed yggdrassil after defeating the yggdragon because the yggdragon BECAME yggdrassil.

Evil yggdragon is fought in dq3

the black tockle is calasmos... By the time of his sealing he had already spirited away some of his essence to become the black tockle.

the green luminary crest book is believed to be the chronicle of Erwin's adventure.

SenpaiGamer17
4 weeks ago#3
JesseH21 posted...
To answer most of your questions. Thehero with the ponytail haired helmet is the hero from DQ 1. The evil he's looking at is the dragonlord also from DQ 1.

the scene with the woman putting the book away is the start of dq3. This game is a prequel to the original 3 dragon quest/warrior games on the nes. So much time has passed between the end of 11 and the start of 3 that it's basically become legend.

calasmos couldnt have destroyed yggdrassil after defeating the yggdragon because the yggdragon BECAME yggdrassil.

the black tockle is calasmos... By the time of his sealing he had already spirited away some of his essence to become the black tockle.

the green luminary crest book is believed to be the chronicle of Erwin's adventure.

Who is Erwin.

Any confirmation from devs that the guy at the end is DQ1s hero? Or is it conjecture?

Any proof or confirmation DQ11 is a prequel?

Uhhh mordegon was able to destroy Yggdrasil. Why not Calasmos? Makes no sense.

Wait so 1-3 + 11are all connected? Confirmed or fan speculation? I get there is reason to assume they are. But what about the devs? Any word from them?

Also what about my other questions

Whos the small kid in the bed?

So at the end. Serenica and Erdrick Reunite. BUT i thought she went back in time to stop morcath from killing Erdrick and thus making the events of DQ11 null...).

Why does that boys mom sound like Amber

Is ACT 2 now non canon in the DQ11 story? (Was the future changed(making act 2 canon) OR was it an alternative timeline?(making act 2 non canon)

What happened to the OG luminary from act 3?(did the luminary from the Future replace him?)

User Info: AngelosTheHero

AngelosTheHero
4 weeks ago#4
JesseH21 posted...

What are you talking about? Xenlon isn't evil, there's no reason to believe Orochi or King Hydra is the beast in question, and Zoma isn't a dragon. No other dragon bosses.
3DS Friend Code: 0087-2458-1255 Aeon
ACNL: Mayor Sakurai of Harukawa Dream Address: 7D00-00AF-A89F

SenpaiGamer17
4 weeks ago#5
Also HOW the hell did a weak ass mordegon destroy the Lantern and calasmos with one shot?

It makes no sense. If he is THAT op then he diddnt feel like it when i fought him

So atm there are two timelines for DQ11:

1. Okay so Erdwin ans YGGdragon failed to kill calasmos. Serenica sealed him away. Then Luminary kills mordegon but not before mordegon destroyed the lantern I.E Calasmos. FINE.

BUT. Why did Calasmos wait so long?

Also if calamos defeated YGGDRAGON and Yggdragon became Yggdrasil. Then what happened to Calasmos? Was he just chilling for aeons until Erdwin attempted and failed to kill him?

Timeline 2:

Yggdragon fails to kill him. So does Erdwin. Serenica seals him away. 11 kills mordegon. Then calasmos breaks the seal on the lantern. 11 then kills Calasmos.

But again i have to ask.

Also if calamos defeated YGGDRAGON and Yggdragon became Yggdrasil. Then what happened to Calasmos? Was he just chilling for aeons until Erdwin attempted and failed to kill him?

SenpaiGamer17
4 weeks ago#6
AngelosTheHero posted...
JesseH21 posted...

What are you talking about? Xenlon isn't evil, there's no reason to believe Orochi or King Hydra is the beast in question, and Zoma isn't a dragon. No other dragon bosses.

So he was speculating?

User Info: Alpha218

Alpha218
4 weeks ago#7
Erdwin is the original Luminary who fought Calasmos but right as he was about to defeat him, Morcant stabbed him in the back and became Mordegon with Calasmos’s dark power
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite user on the Citadel.
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: X6G-JGS-BFG; Dead by Daylight Discord: https://discord.gg/s6gDduM

User Info: DuranmanX4

DuranmanX4
4 weeks ago#8
SenpaiGamer17 posted...
Also HOW the hell did a weak ass mordegon destroy the Lantern and calasmos with one shot?

I guess being inside the Lantern made him weak

Also after Erdwin died, no one could wield the Sword of Light or had the Mark of the Luminary, so this probably gave him an advantage, since we know the Super Sword of Light weakens him

SenpaiGamer17 posted...

He was trapped in Erdwin's Lantern by the Watchers, Drustan and Serenica
The official Dragon Quest VIII Hero of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate boards
My game collection: https://i.imgtc.ws/mDiH2Jc.jpg https://i.imgtc.ws/kfs7GI8.jpg

SenpaiGamer17
4 weeks ago#9
DuranmanX4 posted...
SenpaiGamer17 posted...

I guess being inside the Lantern made him weak

Also after Erdwin died, no one could wield the Sword of Light or had the Mark of the Luminary, so this probably gave him an advantage, since we know the Super Sword of Light weakens him

SenpaiGamer17 posted...

He was trapped in Erdwin's Lantern by the Watchers, Drustan and Serenica

I know all this.

After Yggdragon was defeated. What did calasmos do ? (Chill? By the looks of it he was just hanging out).

I meant why did that small black calasmos wait so long to break the seal?

User Info: Haseo8

Haseo8
4 weeks ago#10
Alright, I’ll try to answer what I can.

Mordegon was able to destroy the lantern because the seal weakened Calasmos. He was not awakened, plus Mordegon obtained through Sword of Light, and using its power destroyed him.

SenpaiGamer17 posted...
Who is Erwin.

Any confirmation from devs that the guy at the end is DQ1s hero? Or is it conjecture?

Any proof or confirmation DQ11 is a prequel?

Uhhh mordegon was able to destroy Yggdrasil. Why not Calasmos? Makes no sense.

Wait so 1-3 + 11are all connected? Confirmed or fan speculation? I get there is reason to assume they are. But what about the devs? Any word from them?

Also what about my other questions

Whos the small kid in the bed?

Why does that boys mom sound like Amber

That is for sure DQ1’s hero, no doubt.

The boy in the bed is DQ3’s hero.

A direct sequel would just be called Dragon Quest XII.

Erik’s memories were sealed as a price for being a temporary power boost to survive a fight.

He was named Erdrick because that’s a title given to a true hero. DQ3’s hero was given the same title. The Yggdradon told the Luminary that he was the first to receive the title.

I don’t know about the rest.
Trails of Cold Steel III can't come soon enough.
  • Topic Archived