• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
(message deleted)

User Info: DarkAncient2

DarkAncient2
3 weeks ago#12
DarkAncient2 posted...
CavinP posted...
So if i start a new game plus via the church and play through all acts i should be able to get uber weapons again?

Short answer: yes. However there are some item exceptions

All the items and equipment that you get from Tickington cannot be duplicated. I remember putting in War Drum, Benevolessence, Godbird Sceptre, Rainbow Drop, etc. on my other characters and I didn't get a second one once I got to that point.

User Info: ZodiacSoldier

ZodiacSoldier
3 weeks ago#13
But did you get duplicates of stuff like Hypernova swords and the other 4 stage weapons?
Steam: ZodiacSolder // i5-8600K // Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E // EVGA RTX 2080 XC
PSN/XBox: ZodiacSoldierJL // 3DS FC: 3797-9082-8623 // Switch FC: SW-6184-3549-7403

DarkAncient2
3 weeks ago#14
ZodiacSoldier posted...
But did you get duplicates of stuff like Hypernova swords and the other 4 stage weapons?

Yes.

User Info: ZodiacSoldier

ZodiacSoldier
3 weeks ago#15
Thanks for confirming, but dang that is alot of extra playtime. Maybe i'll wait until after I finish the secret trials and get the uber seeds before I do this.

I still have Alliance Alive HD (never played first one), Ni No Kuni (played original) and 2 more paths in FE3H (waiting on DLC though)
Steam: ZodiacSolder // i5-8600K // Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E // EVGA RTX 2080 XC
PSN/XBox: ZodiacSoldierJL // 3DS FC: 3797-9082-8623 // Switch FC: SW-6184-3549-7403

User Info: Then00bAvenger

Then00bAvenger
3 weeks ago#16
Has anyone tested to see if 2D mode retains the 3DS version exclusive bug where Serena's inventory from when she gets her expanded skillgrid also gets duped in Act 3

I'm like 99% sure something like that would be fixed but you never know. That bug was capable of duping Tickington items as well since it wasn't intentional
A refusal of praise is a desire to be praised twice.

DarkAncient2
3 weeks ago#17
Then00bAvenger posted...
Has anyone tested to see if 2D mode retains the 3DS version exclusive bug where Serena's inventory from when she gets her expanded skillgrid also gets duped in Act 3

I'm like 99% sure something like that would be fixed but you never know. That bug was capable of duping Tickington items as well since it wasn't intentional

Can you maybe elaborate on that. I am guessing you are talking about when she cuts her hair?

User Info: godzillahomer

godzillahomer
3 weeks ago#18
I'm planning to new game plus soon, so I'll be able to test out the dupe trick again

just got done beating Timewyrm and after I get a roulette jackpot or two, I'm going back
3DS FC: 1134-7195-2851

User Info: Then00bAvenger

Then00bAvenger
3 weeks ago#19
DarkAncient2 posted...
Then00bAvenger posted...

Can you maybe elaborate on that. I am guessing you are talking about when she cuts her hair?

Yes, the inventory before that event.

In the 3DS version Serena at that point gets her inventory duped in Act 3 for some reason.
A refusal of praise is a desire to be praised twice.
  • Topic Archived