• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition
  3. Is anyone else filling out their Fun-Sized Forge list?

User Info: tw1g_007

tw1g_007
3 weeks ago#11
I'm basically playing x6 Drac so its kind of a given I will be +3'ing a lot of s*** before progressing so this ties into it. I always wondered why people complain about how difficult the game is and now I know why. They probably don't have the patience to take forges seriously enough to produce decent equips.
MHPortable 3rd AGGL Legend. I am one of the main reasons Bushido & Brave Gunlancing exists today on MHX/X. Please show appropriate respect. Thank you.

User Info: juanbriceno

juanbriceno
3 weeks ago#12
tw1g_007 posted...
I'm basically playing x6 Drac so its kind of a given I will be +3'ing a lot of s*** before progressing so this ties into it. I always wondered why people complain about how difficult the game is and now I know why. They probably don't have the patience to take forges seriously enough to produce decent equips.

It’s not that I didn’t take the forge seriously, I crafted at least +2 on all my party members, and I made recipes when I found them. I just didn’t abuse reworking because I didn’t know I could buy them early
PSN: Juan_Briceno

User Info: odeus37

odeus37
3 weeks ago#13
Currently in act 2, at Octogonia.

I crafted almost everything to +3.

I forge recipes when I find them, but I don't forge items with components I can't buy (I prefer to nos waste rare components I may need later).

User Info: GamePlaye

GamePlaye
3 weeks ago#14
I always do them as I get the recipes
Some take a few tries, some take a lot of tries and money, but I always end up taking care of them
Some recipes already come with a star for me, is that because I already reworked the item to +3 before getting the recipe?
Also, I have over 400 pearl, I don’t think I will ever meed to buy a single one of those

juanbriceno
3 weeks ago#15
GamePlaye posted...
I always do them as I get the recipes
Some take a few tries, some take a lot of tries and money, but I always end up taking care of them
Some recipes already come with a star for me, is that because I already reworked the item to +3 before getting the recipe?
Also, I have over 400 pearl, I don’t think I will ever meed to buy a single one of those

I have used up over 2000 pearls over the course of me filling out the list. And I get most reworks to +3 in a single try

GamePlaye
3 weeks ago#16
juanbriceno posted...
I have used up over 2000 pearls over the course of me filling out the list. And I get most reworks to +3 in a single try

Wow
I guess I just haven’t learned that many recipes yet
Still at act 1 after 90 hours

juanbriceno
3 weeks ago#17
GamePlaye posted...
juanbriceno posted...

Wow
I guess I just haven’t learned that many recipes yet
Still at act 1 after 90 hours

90 hours for act 1... What have you been doing for it to take that long? Also a lot of the recipes call for 20-30 pearls at a time, so it drains pretty quickly

GamePlaye
3 weeks ago#18
I spend some time grinding, but most of time is just looking at everything and taking screenshots
Everything is so pretty

juanbriceno
3 weeks ago#19
I see. Just FYI, I wouldn’t be over level 35 before moving onto act 2 if you can help it

GamePlaye
3 weeks ago#20
Too late for that, everyone is around 45
I have strong monster on though
I am at the first forest and already killed all the monsters I need, gonna just run away from everything now
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition
  3. Is anyone else filling out their Fun-Sized Forge list?
  • Topic Archived