• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Mudkip_in_Space

Mudkip_in_Space
1 month ago#21
Ad_Victoriam posted...
Neat. What did you name your heroes, just out of curiosity? I just do Zelda and FE references.

WoodenRook posted...
How long is that game?

Most of the gameplay is grinding for levels and better equipment. Cut that out and you have a game you could beat in 30 minutes or so. At least, I'm pretty sure as it's been a hot minute since I've played.

Tiael posted...
I do hope they release the Zenithia trilogy on Switch next. Mainly the mobile versions for the updates over the DS ones, plus party chat from DQIV being in it.

I hope we just get IV-XI on Switch. I'm not buying any other game on mobile because I purchased DQIII a few days before the Erdrick trilogy ports were announced and that's money I can't get back from Google.

I went "canon" with Alef for I and then Roland for II, though my Prince/Princess were Cookie and Pudding, so maybe I should have named Roland Brownie. Not sure what I'll do for DQIII, as imo Arusu is just a really awkward sounding name.
playing: The World Ends With You: -Final Remix- and Dragon Quest II: Luminaries of the Legendary Line

User Info: Havic101

Havic101
1 month ago#22
Mudkip_in_Space posted...
Ad_Victoriam posted...
Neat. What did you name your heroes, just out of curiosity? I just do Zelda and FE references.

WoodenRook posted...
How long is that game?

Most of the gameplay is grinding for levels and better equipment. Cut that out and you have a game you could beat in 30 minutes or so. At least, I'm pretty sure as it's been a hot minute since I've played.

Tiael posted...
I do hope they release the Zenithia trilogy on Switch next. Mainly the mobile versions for the updates over the DS ones, plus party chat from DQIV being in it.

I hope we just get IV-XI on Switch. I'm not buying any other game on mobile because I purchased DQIII a few days before the Erdrick trilogy ports were announced and that's money I can't get back from Google.

I went "canon" with Alef for I and then Roland for II, though my Prince/Princess were Cookie and Pudding, so maybe I should have named Roland Brownie. Not sure what I'll do for DQIII, as imo Arusu is just a really awkward sounding name.

I had started another playthrough of DQ3 since the Smash reveal. This time around I decided to take from that and named the hero Alus.

User Info: Mudkip_in_Space

Mudkip_in_Space
1 month ago#23
I went with Aran, as I feel it keeps similar energy while also being more platable to me. I have to make my team, as all I did was start the game
playing: The World Ends With You: -Final Remix- and Dragon Quest II: Luminaries of the Legendary Line
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers