• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: ssj4warrior

ssj4warrior
5 days ago#31
coconutarmy1 posted...
I believe we were arguing whale. Don't redirect to Hendrik.

You redirected to Sylvando dude.

I've nothing further to say on the topic, you're simply not addressing my points. Have a great day!
Training to become canon

User Info: FFnut

FFnut
5 days ago#32
Pupu27 posted...
Spoiler is a fake idea introduce by snowflakes. When you spend money to buy a game, its content belong to you. So you should be able to do what the hell you want with it without limitation.

Actually wrong - you're buying a license to use the game, but you don't own the content. This idea that "you own the content" is a fake idea introduced by snowflakes who think "the man" is keeping them down when they break the law by pirating stuff (or broadcasting something they bought so others can pirate it).

coconutarmy1 posted...

Nah, it's cool, the guy he was arguing with redirected to Sylvando first. Blame that guy for derailing.

I don't know why anyone's still feeding this troll. Nothing he says actually affects anything. This is GameFAQs. What counts as a spoiler is completely up to the moderators' discretion, and the mods aren't completely stupid. Hell, some of them even play this game and participate on the boards. They know what really is and isn't a spoiler.

If you see an unmarked spoiler, mark the offending post and move on. If it isn't actually a spoiler, the mods will let it go, and if it is then they'll remove the post. It's not our responsibility to protect this guy's account.
And though we deserved not his mercy, he has led us to this new Eden, a last chance for redemption.

User Info: coconutarmy1

coconutarmy1
5 days ago#33
FFnut posted...
Actually wrong - you're buying a license to use the game, but you don't own the content. This idea that "you own the content" is a fake idea introduced by snowflakes who think "the man" is keeping them down when they break the law by pirating stuff (or broadcasting something they bought so others can pirate it).

Nah, it's cool, the guy he was arguing with redirected to Sylvando first. Blame that guy for derailing.

I don't know why anyone's still feeding this troll. Nothing he says actually affects anything. This is GameFAQs. What counts as a spoiler is completely up to the moderators' discretion, and the mods aren't completely stupid. Hell, some of them even play this game and participate on the boards. They know what really is and isn't a spoiler.

If you see an unmarked spoiler, mark the offending post and move on. If it isn't actually a spoiler, the mods will let it go, and if it is then they'll remove the post. It's not our responsibility to protect this guy's account.
Yes. Feed the completely sincere topic you've deemed as a troll. If anything, you're bumping it up to help establish universal standards. Fear me. Your attacks make me more powerful.

Unless I want you to leave?

Actually, for me, whether you keep arguing or leave me alone, I win. Both options are a lose for you. Isn't that funny?
Official Emperor of this board. Bow before me, peasants.

User Info: bidas100

bidas100
5 days ago#34
coconutarmy1 posted...
Actually, for me, whether you keep arguing or leave me alone, I win. Both options are a lose for you. Isn't that funny?

It's actually the opposite. If people ignore your topic, it falls to obscurity. If people respond, it would be to call you out on your bulls***. You'd then reply which would further show your lack of critical thinking skills. It's a lose/lose for you no matter what.

ssj4warrior posted...
coconutarmy1 posted...

You redirected to Sylvando dude.

I've nothing further to say on the topic, you're simply not addressing my points. Have a great day!

This really shows off how smart TC is. Ignoring how he tried to change the subject, there's a lot more wrong with his previous post:

coconutarmy1 posted...
ssj4warrior posted...
So on the first time loading the stage, it lists every character and creature on the first load screen? I'll answer that one too, no it doesn't. I'd likely have to play the stage multiple times to see whatever the game has to say about it during a loading screen. Again, we're talking about a different game than the one we're actually playing here. Even on top of that, the stage is paid DLC! Your argument is basically "This creature is named on a loading screen of paid DLC in a completely different game so it's fine". If you don't realise how ridiculous that sounds, there's not much else I could say to convince you.
Well, do you think Sylvando is a spoiler? He only shows up on the loading screen of DQ11 sometimes.

He's actually comparing the loading screens of DQXI and Smash Bros. like it means anything at all. That's like saying something isn't a spoiler because some random person talked about it.

Even though it was a re-release, none of the promotional material for the Switch version even implied that there's an eight party member. Smash Bros has a history of randomly spoiling things without context. TC probably notice those were spoilers, because he doesn't play other video games.
Fun fact: DC Comics is short for Detective Conan Comics.
Thank you for taking the time to read my signature. My signature loves you.

User Info: Nabiki_Tendo

Nabiki_Tendo
4 days ago#35
well smash kinda spoil things like ocarina of time, xenoblade and more stuff so thats that
Switch FC: SW-6234-9750-4519

User Info: coconutarmy1

coconutarmy1
4 days ago#36
bidas100 posted...
It's actually the opposite. If people ignore your topic, it falls to obscurity. If people respond, it would be to call you out on your bulls***. You'd then reply which would further show your lack of critical thinking skills. It's a lose/lose for you no matter what.

This really shows off how smart TC is. Ignoring how he tried to change the subject, there's a lot more wrong with his previous post:

He's actually comparing the loading screens of DQXI and Smash Bros. like it means anything at all. That's like saying something isn't a spoiler because some random person talked about it.

Even though it was a re-release, none of the promotional material for the Switch version even implied that there's an eight party member. Smash Bros has a history of randomly spoiling things without context. TC probably notice those were spoilers, because he doesn't play other video games.
Keep bumping my topic! Make it top of the page! Yesss!
Official Emperor of this board. Bow before me, peasants.

User Info: bidas100

bidas100
4 days ago#37
coconutarmy1 posted...
Keep bumping my topic! Make it top of the page! Yesss!

What a lame response! If you're not going to even try to entertain me, I'm not going to bump up this topic... anymore.
Fun fact: DC Comics is short for Detective Conan Comics.
Thank you for taking the time to read my signature. My signature loves you.

User Info: xtrasim

xtrasim
4 days ago#38
rule number one: don't talk about Dragon Quest club!

User Info: BaconNEggs

BaconNEggs
4 days ago#39
coconutarmy must have gotten bored of trolling the smash boards, i guess

all we need now is gargomon251 and cuterchihuahua and we'll be down for a party
this post is brought to you by gamefaqs

User Info: DuranmanX4

DuranmanX4
4 days ago#40
BaconNEggs posted...
coconutarmy must have gotten bored of trolling the smash boards, i guess

all we need now is gargomon251 and cuterchihuahua and we'll be down for a party

Gargomon was on the Dragon Quest Builders 2 boards, haven't seen him on this one
The official Dragon Quest VIII Hero of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate boards
My game collection: https://i.imgtc.ws/mDiH2Jc.jpg https://i.imgtc.ws/kfs7GI8.jpg
  • Post New Message