The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: hinaru77

hinaru77
2 months ago#1
Finally got a chance to watch pax and saw the DQ. I believe two of the guest said 5 was their favorite while 1 was one of the developers favorite.
For the time fans who is your favorite?
https://youtu.be/IsWY9Pg_-qk
Hi. You might mostly see me giving away pokemon. So if you do see me. Feel free to say hello NSW:SW-1113-8490-8340. Twitter:Hinaru777 Wiiu:Hinaru77

User Info: DuranmanX4

DuranmanX4
2 months ago#2
DQ8, since it was what made me love Dragon Quest, and I am glad earlier games in the series adopted its style in modern localizations
The official Dragon Quest VIII Hero of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate boards
My game collection: https://i.imgtc.ws/mDiH2Jc.jpg https://i.imgtc.ws/kfs7GI8.jpg

User Info: Then00bAvenger

Then00bAvenger
2 months ago#3
Might as well make a poll while you're at it even if 80% of the votes would go to 8 anyway

Actually I guess 11 would probably steal a good half of those now so it's like 40%/40%
A refusal of praise is a desire to be praised twice.

hinaru77
2 months ago#4
Then00bAvenger posted...
Might as well make a poll while you're at it even if 80% of the votes would go to 8 anyway

Actually I guess 11 would probably steal a good half of those now so it's like 40%/40%

I’ve never played 8. Maybe builders? Heroes? 10? Maybe?
Hi. You might mostly see me giving away pokemon. So if you do see me. Feel free to say hello NSW:SW-1113-8490-8340. Twitter:Hinaru777 Wiiu:Hinaru77

User Info: gamerprince1999

gamerprince1999
2 months ago#5
DQ6 was the one that made me love DQ so it has a special place in my heart despite its glaring issues.

User Info: xtrasim

xtrasim
2 months ago#6
XI than VIII the rest are s***e

User Info: QueenTakhisis

QueenTakhisis
2 months ago#7
DQIV, and it's not even close. DQVI is a good second, though DQVII was also pretty good. DQ1 is my least favorite, as it feels more like a prototype than actual game. As for the rest... it's bit random order. Of course, "right now" DQXI is high on the list, as it's all new and fresh. But in a few years, when I get more distance to it, and I'm sitting there with DQXII or DQXIII? Dunno, it might drop quite a bit. It does a lot of things right, but it also has some annoying flaws.
"If stupidity was a superpower, you would be freaking Superman!"
~ Mr. Nobody (Doom Patrol)

User Info: Expa0

Expa0
2 months ago#8
4 is a top tier JRPG as far as I'm concerned, that game just hit all the right notes for me.

I also enjoyed 3 and 5 but not anywhere near to the extenct of 4.
"Cower before the might of the magic Imhullu: once forbidden, now unleashed!"
-Gharnef (Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon)

hinaru77
2 months ago#9
xtrasim posted...
XI than VIII the rest are s***e

Really?

User Info: HoIlywood

HoIlywood
2 months ago#10
I've only played XI and DQ Builders 2 lol
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers