• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Any special cutscene for not dying?
SkyrimMAGE 1 month ago#1
I swore I heard somewhere that there's an extra or special cutscene for not dying but now that I'm looking everywhere for a mention of that. I can't find anything. Any help would be appreciated!
Careful when staring at the Abyss, It may just stare back
-Ando- 1 month ago#2
Nope
SkyrimMAGE 1 month ago#3
-Ando- posted...
Nope
Thanks for the quick reply! Appreciate it :)
longintonin 1 month ago#4
SkyrimMAGE posted...
I swore I heard somewhere that there's an extra or special cutscene for not dying but now that I'm looking everywhere for a mention of that. I can't find anything. Any help would be appreciated!
That's Links Awakening, not Breath of the Wild.
SW-7691-7567-0402
Street Fighter 30th Collection, Smash Bros... I'm an average player, just for fun. Playing from Brazil.
SkyrimMAGE 1 month ago#5
longintonin posted...
Thanks for the clarification!!!
Atreides27 1 month ago#6
longintonin posted...
Yeah this

Try getting the scene on Hero Mode omg it's tough lol
Sometimes I'm joking, sometimes not.
Probably joking tho.
StephenYap3 1 month ago#7
Atreides27 posted...
Try getting the scene on Hero Mode omg it's tough lol
I'd say it's only "tough" at the beginning parts of the game because once you've gotten enough Heart Containers and Rupees to pay for Special Medicine, as well as Bottles to catch fairies in, then...it's really not that hard at all, especially if you have the Blue Tunic from the Color Dungeon.
"Paper Mario needs a 'Sonic Mania' right now", my feedback for Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling survey
Also, playing Jump Force on Switch...
GotConfetti 1 month ago#8
SkyrimMAGE posted...
Thanks for the quick reply! Appreciate it :)
You’re welcome
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
Atreides27 1 month ago#9
StephenYap3 posted...
I'd say it's only "tough" at the beginning parts of the game because once you've gotten enough Heart Containers and Rupees to pay for Special Medicine, as well as Bottles to catch fairies in, then...it's really not that hard at all, especially if you have the Blue Tunic from the Color Dungeon.
Yeah true, that's more so what I was talking about. I had to leave the dungeons often before you can actually have healing. I did have a couple of stressful dungeon runs later in the game tho, where I had no healing items and had to book it out.
Sometimes I'm joking, sometimes not.
Probably joking tho.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Any special cutscene for not dying?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A