• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
TebaPlayer 1 month ago#1
I had Moon jump active in the yiga clan hideout, and I tried to climb down the ladder in the second room that's near the exit of that room. It was having me climb down on the wrong side of the ladder, and when I pressed B right after I started to climb down, I clipped into the wall!

Has anyone else done this glitch before?
(All on Switch) Completed: Undyne the Undying, Sans, Undertale hardmode, Jevil, Spamton NEO (Pacifist), Undyne Undying no heal
Currently trying: Sans no heal
-Ando- 1 month ago#2
What's Moon jump?
TebaPlayer 1 month ago#3
-Ando- posted...
What's Moon jump?

https://youtu.be/x1q3TseThXQ
(All on Switch) Completed: Undyne the Undying, Sans, Undertale hardmode, Jevil, Spamton NEO (Pacifist), Undyne Undying no heal
Rockman2019 1 month ago#4
TebaPlayer posted...
I had Moon jump active in the yiga clan hideout, and I tried to climb down the ladder in the second room that's near the exit of that room. It was having me climb down on the wrong side of the ladder, and when I pressed B right after I started to climb down, I clipped into the wall!

Has anyone else done this glitch before?
No Cipping is common. You must have accidentally done a jump skew while moon jump is active. Still good to note that Jump Skew works mid moon jump.
TebaPlayer 1 month ago#5
Rockman2019 posted...
No Cipping is common. You must have accidentally done a jump skew while moon jump is active. Still good to note that Jump Skew works mid moon jump.

Hang on, what's a jump skew? And I know clipping is common, but there are quite a few different glitches that let you do it, and this might be a new one.
-Ando- 1 month ago#6
-vomits-

-leaves-
TebaPlayer 1 month ago#7
-Ando- posted...
-vomits-

-leaves-

Okay then...
Rockman2019 1 month ago#8
TebaPlayer posted...
Hang on, what's a jump skew? And I know clipping is common, but there are quite a few different glitches that let you do it, and this might be a new one.
It involves jumping onto a slope with Shield Jump & quickly putting the Shield Away. This changes Link's Jumping angle & if Jump Skew is active & you repeat the shield jump against a wall & quickly put the Shield away you can clip through walls.

Maybe when you attempted Moon Jump you also got Jump Skew properties & clipped behind the ladder.
TebaPlayer 1 month ago#9
Rockman2019 posted...
It involves jumping onto a slope with Shield Jump & quickly putting the Shield Away. This changes Link's Jumping angle & if Jump Skew is active & you repeat the shield jump against a wall & quickly put the Shield away you can clip through walls.

Maybe when you attempted Moon Jump you also got Jump Skew properties & clipped behind the ladder.

Huh. I might have to test this again.
-Ando- posted...
-vomits-

-leaves-
On the eighth day, God created Turok.
"Two hundred thousand dollars is a lot of money. We're gonna have to earn it." -Blondie
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A