• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. I'm back to this game korok seed hunting after a long while!
Sk8RuLz 1 month ago#1
I’ve played 860 hours since day one on my file, after finishing Skyward Sword HD I was craving some more Zelda, so I’m back at trying to 100% the game.

So I’m on a korok seeds hunt and exploring the map in great details. I have 76 seeds left to find, I’m using the korok mask but no guide. Took me around 10-12 hours to meticulously explore 15% of the map (Gerudo desert/highlands and almost all of Faron region. Found around 12 seeds since, every seed is so satisfying! And I’m having fun and farming stuff on my way around the map.

I’m not sure ill ever be able to reach 100%, anyone did it without a guide? Wish me luck!
Favorite: Zelda BotW, MM, TP, OoT, ALttP, Xenoblade Chronicles, Star Wars KOTOR 1 & 2, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy 1,2,3, Fire Emblem PoR/RD
Godshammer666 1 month ago#2
I think I have like 12 seeds left all around Hyrule castle. Having a hell of a time find those last ones
-Ando- 1 month ago#3
I'm doing it without a guide as well. I have about 500 to go
Sk8RuLz 1 month ago#4
Godshammer666 posted...
I think I have like 12 seeds left all around Hyrule castle. Having a hell of a time find those last ones

How do you know they are all around Hyrule castle? My friend told me there are 25 in Hyrule castle and I counted 24 so I’m missing one there as well.
Favorite: Zelda BotW, MM, TP, OoT, ALttP, Xenoblade Chronicles, Star Wars KOTOR 1 & 2, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy 1,2,3, Fire Emblem PoR/RD
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/3/0/5/AAIlLvAACm0p.jpg
remember, this is possable
"Don't quote me on this"
-Me-
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. I'm back to this game korok seed hunting after a long while!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A