• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. How many koroks you have you gotten? (Check this on the loading screen)
TebaPlayer 3 months ago#1
How many koroks have you gotten?

I have only around 480, but I want to get to all 900.
(All on Switch) Completed: Undyne the Undying, Sans, Undertale hardmode, Jevil, Spamton NEO (Pacifist), Undyne Undying no heal
Currently trying: Sans no heal
Atreides27 3 months ago#2
ALL 900 babyyyy

I actually really enjoyed it too, but I know most people think it's a huge pain.
Sometimes I'm joking, sometimes not.
Probably joking tho.
nurlen 3 months ago#3
You can find this out on the loading screen??

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/3/8/7/AAcPHyAAAx5j.jpg
GotConfetti 3 months ago#4
I found them all. Like Atreides, I had fun with it. Made exploring the world even more enjoyable

nurlen posted...
You can find this out on the loading screen??

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/3/8/7/AAcPHyAAAx5j.jpg
Only after you complete the TotS

issajokepeople
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
DiogenesKC 3 months ago#5

twice

i make poor decisions sometimes
Welcome to the world of idiots.
wiggum 3 months ago#6
Between my own files/games and my son's, I think I have 5 games total going. I have not collected all 900 seeds in any of them. I think I got to about 894 in my original playthrough, but got sick of scouring the map for those last few ... but will eventually probably go back and do it. But in a couple other files I got the required amount to get all inventory upgrades ... and in the other two, I probably have about 250 seeds each.
OhioLawyerF5 3 months ago#7
I've done several 100% runs of this game, so I've gotten them all several times. I only did it once in a casual game file, though.
Atreides27 3 months ago#8
A good follow-up question for those who went for all 900: Did you use a guide or did you use the korok mask or did you rawdog it?
Probably joking tho.
TebaPlayer 3 months ago#9
Atreides27 posted...
A good follow-up question for those who went for all 900: Did you use a guide or did you use the korok mask or did you rawdog it?

I'm using a map and the korok mask to do it. It would probably take another 4 years for someone to collect all 900 without either, so I'm not really gonna do that.
(All on Switch) Completed: Undyne the Undying, Sans, Undertale hardmode, Jevil, Spamton NEO (Pacifist), Undyne Undying no heal
Currently trying: Sans no heal
Atreides27 3 months ago#10
TebaPlayer posted...
I'm using a map and the korok mask to do it. It would probably take another 4 years for someone to collect all 900 without either, so I'm not really gonna do that.
Yeah I had a whole plan on my 100% run. Each region I would look at the Korok Maps from Zelda Dungeon and get every single when I got to that region. I could do that whenever I was done with main quests or objectives in the area, and would collect as many as I could before the dedicated run. It worked REALLY well since I had a running total going to ensure I was netting every one. Still had 2 missing at the end tho, so my math done f***ed up.
Probably joking tho.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. How many koroks you have you gotten? (Check this on the loading screen)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A