• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Did anyone have a hard time killing a boar in the game?
Murasaki 1 month ago#21
I'm playing on my Switch Lite, which doesn't connect to a big monitor or pro controller (easily). It's okay, I'll get it eventually, as klutzy as I am. Games that requires me to move quick, change camera angles, learn timing, etc. are always tough in the beginning.

I remember the very first Mario when you have to run and jump over a tiny gap on the floor took more attempts to learn than normal.

I'm better with a mouse and keybinds like in WoW. =/

~*~Resistance~*
Rockman2019 1 month ago#22
Murasaki posted...
I'm playing on my Switch Lite, which doesn't connect to a big monitor or pro controller (easily). It's okay, I'll get it eventually, as klutzy as I am. Games that requires me to move quick, change camera angles, learn timing, etc. are always tough in the beginning.

I remember the very first Mario when you have to run and jump over a tiny gap on the floor took more attempts to learn than normal.

I'm better with a mouse and keybinds like in WoW. =/
Try connecting the pro controler via the USB-C port via a USB-C cable.

(Nintendo will likely patch it at some point knowing how they dislike workarounds to improve their products).
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Did anyone have a hard time killing a boar in the game?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A