• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Is this the right amiibo for the fierce deity set?

User Info: darkdeity9

darkdeity9
2 months ago#1
Is this the right amiibo for the fierce deity set? - Results (20 votes)
Yes
95% (19 votes)
No
5% (1 vote)
This poll is now closed.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/0/6/0/AAbh-QAABbkU.jpg
Jc. I've used it twice and got junk both times. I bought it new. Got it Saturday from Amazon. @IfOnlyForOnce@Rockman2019 or anyone else? The sticky topic link doesn't show a picture
SW-5502-1590-3240 skraPyroC Sword: Cory
Skyrim, Octopath Traveler, Pokemon Sword, Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore, PKMN home/quest/GO, KH: Melody of Memory

User Info: IfOnlyForOnce

IfOnlyForOnce
2 months ago#2
Yes, dude. It's a Majora's Mask Link amiibo. That's the correct one, as any quick google search will tell you. The Fierce Deity is from Majora's Mask, and there is only one Majora's Mask amiibo. You've used it only twice, use it more times
My Account -> My Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Signature Display -> None
https://youtu.be/VKMw2it8dQY

User Info: Delsait

Delsait
2 months ago#3
Enjoy your FD Sword.

User Info: darkdeity9

darkdeity9
2 months ago#4
IfOnlyForOnce posted...
Yes, dude. It's a Majora's Mask Link amiibo. That's the correct one, as any quick google search will tell you. The Fierce Deity is from Majora's Mask, and there is only one Majora's Mask amiibo. You've used it only twice, use it more times

Delsait posted...
Enjoy your FD Sword.
Thanks y'all
SW-5502-1590-3240 skraPyroC Sword: Cory
Skyrim, Octopath Traveler, Pokemon Sword, Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore, PKMN home/quest/GO, KH: Melody of Memory
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Is this the right amiibo for the fierce deity set?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A