• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: Jedah345

Jedah345
1 month ago#1
Is there a set that offers complete lightning defense even during thunderstorms? I often times don’t have any nonmetal weapons/shields so thunderstorms are a pain with me having to use bombs to deal with enemies.
PSN: Sir_Dies_A_Lot86

User Info: DiogenesKC

DiogenesKC
1 month ago#2
thunder helm, you can get it by doing sidequests after completing the gerudo divine beast.

or just learn to carry some wood/guardian weapons in case of a storm
Welcome to the world of idiots.

User Info: pok3montrainerG

pok3montrainerG
1 month ago#3
Upgrading all pieces of the Rubber set twice will make you shockproof from all electrical damage (source: Polygon). That, or as the user above suggested, the Thunder Helm.
I suppose it would make sense if my power had dwindled over the past 100 years...
I'm surprised to admit it... But I can accept that.

User Info: Gamer-123

Gamer-123
1 month ago#4
The rubber armor set upgraded to level 2 will net you the “unshockable” set bonus which will protect you from lightning and thunderstorms.

Or you could just wear the thunder helm which provides the same effects as the rubber armor set upgraded to level 2.

User Info: -Ando-

-Ando-
1 month ago#5
This is how Gamer-123 sees every post after the OP

User Info: Jedah345

Jedah345
1 month ago#6
Thank you I’m going to try and get the rubber armor since I haven’t been to gerudo yet. I’ve done the zora stuff and am currently doing the rito stuff.
PSN: Sir_Dies_A_Lot86

User Info: Drunkie

Drunkie
1 month ago#7
Jedah345 posted...
Thank you
You're welcome.
Drunkie

User Info: NeonDragon9000

NeonDragon9000
1 month ago#8
It bothers me the Thunder Helm and fully upgraded Rubber Armor due the same thing yet have different terms. "Lightning proof" vs. "Unshockable."
nd9k: everything i post is terrible

User Info: Rustykranz

Rustykranz
1 month ago#9
NeonDragon9000 posted...
It bothers me the Thunder Helm and fully upgraded Rubber Armor due the same thing yet have different terms. "Lightning proof" vs. "Unshockable."
Why?
Botw board and sequel board town drunk now and forever
https://youtu.be/GWjLGGJP_BY

User Info: -Ando-

-Ando-
1 month ago#10
Rustykranz posted...
Why?
He's shocked
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A