• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Little things yu like about this game?

User Info: nurlen

nurlen
2 months ago#41
I just found for the first time a little area where two bears were sniffing around a bee hive with a bunch of bees flying around it

User Info: dolphinleo

dolphinleo
1 month ago#42
  • NPCs with emotions, stories, and literal character development. An example being Dorian, who we first thought was just one of Impa's guards and then learned more about his life.
  • The Stolen Heirloom Shrine Quest. I loved tailing the two innocent NPCs and it gave me both an understanding of them and the real culprit.
  • Beating a Lynel. I was unprepared. I was terrified. But I walked up to that Lynel and SMOTE IT!
  • BEATING AN IGNEO TALUS! I was VERY unprepared, I was on fire. I DIED A COUPLE TIMES BUT I JUST ATTACKED IT AND IT WAS WORTH IT!
  • Finding out about the blights. I thought I was done with Vah Medoh and very proud of myself because me and my sister figured it out without a guide... and then Revali told me that this thing defeated it... and I died spectacularly but... I was so shocked that there even was a boss. (tis my first zelda game) and me and my sister were just bashing Revali for not telling us earlier. Like "wow, Revali, way to throw us into a battle with no warning, do you want us to die?"
  • Just getting on my horse and riding and discovering places, like NPCs getting attacked, or stables or villages or just people so I know that I'm not alone
  • The way I got into Kakariko Village... I waited by this cliff, occasionally getting attacked by mountain goats until it stopped raining, climbed over it, glided, ran out of stamina, fell down a waterfall.... it was eventful...
  • FINDING MY FIRST MEMEORY! I found the "To Mount Lanayru" memory first, which is still my favorite, while just riding around and it was really nice to Zelda.
  • Going into Hyrule Castle by just walking straight into Castle Town and flinging the doors open
Paraglider, please!

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
1 month ago#43
@Scraps about how many hours do you have in this game

User Info: Scraps

Scraps
1 month ago#44
EvilResident posted...
@Scraps about how many hours do you have in this game
In this version, I just recently passed 200. I had over 1,000 in the Wii U version.
This posting is made in full compliance with the GameFAQs Terms and Conditions. The poster politely asks all moderators to please LEAVE HER ALONE.

User Info: Scraps

Scraps
1 month ago#45
Surprised I haven't come back to this topic as much. How about we fix that?

...Unfortunately, I could only think of one other thing: I think the fairies in this game are very cute. The way they flutter around and fly off when they see you and how they'll sometimes turn up when you're cutting grass and the little tinkling sounds they make...I just think they're adorable, even if they don't perch on Link's head like they did in Twilight Princess.

I also like the patterns on their wings, and that they'll help you improve your meal if you throw them into a cooking pot with the ingredients.
This posting is made in full compliance with the GameFAQs Terms and Conditions. The poster politely asks all moderators to please LEAVE HER ALONE.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Naruto_fan_42

Naruto_fan_42
1 month ago#46
I liked the intelligence and certain sense of honour that the Lynels had. If you went on their land, they would just watch you, and only attack if you drew your weapon. Unless you use the mask, in which case they’ll be like “you tricked me now PERISH” but they’re probably my favorite enemies.
w h e r e s t h e g i a n t m a n s l e y

User Info: BlackHorse6969

BlackHorse6969
1 month ago#47
zeldas ass
http://i.imgur.com/dMnyy10.jpg

User Info: inchbytes

inchbytes
1 month ago#48
chemistry engine
"I salute thee"

User Info: Naruto_fan_42

Naruto_fan_42
1 month ago#49
inchbytes posted...
chemistry engine
what?
w h e r e s t h e g i a n t m a n s l e y

User Info: Rockman2019

Rockman2019
1 month ago#50
The fact that Link can mount Lynels and bash them while mounting them lol.

The fact that Goron Weapons deal bonus damage to Talis enemies.

The fact the voice acting is in a non CDI Zelda game.

The fact that it is open world.

What I dislike is the wall of reset around the tutorial area until you finish the tutorial. (I mean if we are creative enough to get far enough away from there we should be rewarded by being able to skip the rest of it and go to Kakariko Villiage, Talk to Impa, Go to Hateno Village then talk to her sister and get the ruins that she is very capable of adding and get a glider while we are at it. Lets reward creative workarounds rather than Smashing them with the hammer of "I didn't think of that when I made the game so reset for you har har har" that devs these days either put in or patch or ban players over. This is why I miss the days of not getting glitches patched out as the devs couldn't shove updates down your throat without you even having any say. Sure you can turn the Switch offline but Xbox and Playstation need you connected to online to "Verify" that you purchased the game that you had to purchase to even get on your console. (Lol stupidest logic ever as the games are tied to the profile that purchased them. It's just a way to force updates and monitor your gameplay and EULA's are how they can legally do that s***). Let me play the game in a glitchfest state if I so chose too as long as it's not online it does not hurt anybody and during an update to connect to online servers for that game you could "Check" for said exploits and just remove it from that players save file while online to avoid exploit obtained items in online games such as an "Infinite Money" glitch or something. It's such an anti consumer model that for some reason nobody complains about. If this happened in the early 2,000's then there would be a massive outcry about our "rights" being violated as consumers over this nonsense. But what can you do other than only play older games or cartridge only and never play online (But cartridges and disks also contain "Forced Updates to play this new game" so it's pointless on new systems and older systems as far back as the Wii).

Sorry for the off topic rant but I am tired of stuff being patched out without us having any say at all for offline games as it ruins fun stuff most of the time rather than adding fun stuff aside from paying for DLC.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Little things yu like about this game?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A