• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Little things yu like about this game?

User Info: Scraps

Scraps
1 month ago#1
I'm not even going to pretend that I could list all of them in one sitting.
  • That you can climb trees. I committed to making that the first thing I did when I first started this game.
  • The number of interactions you can have with the Old Man, and that he takes so much after the King of Red Lions, one of my favorite past companions. My favorite of his is when you take his baked apple, and he shouts at you for it, only to admit that he's joking and that you can keep it for yourself.
  • The reuse of the Rito and Koroks from The Wind Waker.
  • Cooking.
  • The sheer level of freedom you have when it comes to solving certain puzzles.
  • The territorial behavior exhibited by Lynels.
  • Everything concerning the Gerudo and the desert they live in; outside the Great Plateau, it's easily my favorite area in Hyrule.
  • The nuances each of the Champions gets in the second DLC pack.
  • Sidon. That is all.
  • The "seal" puns Link makes when speaking to the sand seal vendor.
  • Out of the Great Fairies, Tera is probably my favorite. I wish the other three had more distinct character traits like she does.
  • I like the way a lot of the child NPCs are written.
  • The fact that Fi comes back in this game.
  • The flying minecart exploit.
  • The atmosphere inside the shrines.
  • I enjoyed the battles to get inside the Divine Beasts, as well as the encounter where you have to cleanse Naydra of Malice. Wish the game had more of those.
  • The quirky guy who runs the Hateno dye shop.
  • This game made me wish that I owned a real horse even more than Twilight Princess did.
  • The old Goron in Goron City who yells "OOOOOIIIYYY!" every time I walk by.
  • The Goron who runs the grill joint thanking you for buying from him even though you can cook your own food by tossing it on the ground.
  • "The Recital at Warbler's Nest".
  • Kula, the Master Sword fanboy Korok who flips out with excitement whenever you show it to him.
  • Even though the quest itself was kind of annoying, it was funny eavesdropping on Oakie talking to himself during "The Lost Pilgrimage".
  • The sleeping Korok dreaming of his face being eaten by vegetarians.
  • You can find a female NPC camping in the middle of Hyrule Field despite being aware of the danger.
...And that's about all I can think of right now.
This posting is made in full compliance with the GameFAQs Terms and Conditions. The poster politely asks all moderators to please LEAVE HER ALONE.

User Info: SUPERZELDA16

SUPERZELDA16
1 month ago#2
  • The Master Torch guy
  • Magda and her flower obsession
  • Bolson, Hudson, and Karson. But mostly Bolson.
Anyone with a balanced heart may wish upon the Triforce, and his will be granted. Except for you, Hylia. F*** you.
-- Din, Farore & Nayru
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Rustykranz

Rustykranz
1 month ago#3
The realistic behaviour of wildlife
Botw board and sequel board town drunk now and forever
https://youtu.be/GWjLGGJP_BY

User Info: pok3montrainerG

pok3montrainerG
1 month ago#4
Probably a “little thing” I like the most is the True Ending. It just made everything feel complete.

Oh also, I adore that little Korok in the Great Deku Tree who makes the bed for Link. I wish I could just hug it.
I suppose it would make sense if my power had dwindled over the past 100 years...
I'm surprised to admit it... But I can accept that.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: DiogenesKC

DiogenesKC
1 month ago#5
if you drop an egg it breaks
Welcome to the world of idiots.

User Info: Scraps

Scraps
1 month ago#6
DiogenesKC posted...
if you drop an egg it breaks
That reminds me, I like that you can boil an egg by dropping it into a hot spring. That was pretty nifty.
This posting is made in full compliance with the GameFAQs Terms and Conditions. The poster politely asks all moderators to please LEAVE HER ALONE.

User Info: Kirbulant

Kirbulant
1 month ago#7
I first started playing BotW two weeks ago, got the woodcutters ax, and freaked out after finding out that I could actually cut down trees

I also like freezing goats with Ice Arrows and then shattering them with an Iron Sledgehammer. It's morbid, but I find it hilarious
I have way too many ideas for a signature, so don't be surprised if this changes
*Despite everything, it's still you.

User Info: pok3montrainerG

pok3montrainerG
1 month ago#8
Kirbulant posted...
I first started playing BotW two weeks ago, got the woodcutters ax, and freaked out after finding out that I could actually cut down trees

I also like freezing goats with Ice Arrows and then shattering them with an Iron Sledgehammer. It's morbid, but I find it hilarious
Unrelated, but love the sig. Unlocked some deep memory for me.

I will also have to try freezing goats and bashing them with a hammer.
I suppose it would make sense if my power had dwindled over the past 100 years...
I'm surprised to admit it... But I can accept that.

User Info: Kirbulant

Kirbulant
1 month ago#9
pok3montrainerG posted...
Unrelated, but love the sig. Unlocked some deep memory for me.
Oh, well thanks!

I will also have to try freezing goats and bashing them with a hammer.
Unfortunately, they don't actually shatter.
I have way too many ideas for a signature, so don't be surprised if this changes
*Despite everything, it's still you.

User Info: Forest_Temple

Forest_Temple
1 month ago#10
Different reactions people have to Links clothes or lack of them
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Little things yu like about this game?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A