• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Selaw

Selaw
1 month ago#1
Will one happen this year? - Results (14 votes)
Yes
64.29% (9 votes)
No
35.71% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
How likely do you think a restock is this year? It’s the 35th anniversary of the series, and there’s a definite possibility that BOTW 2 will release as well. I know the champions were rereleased for Age of Calamity, so I’m wondering if something like that would happen for the original Breath of the Wild amiibo and the anniversary ones.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." -Mewtwo

User Info: Berryfarmer

Berryfarmer
1 month ago#2
Might see a rerelease of 8-bit Link. Aside from that, I wouldn't hold my breath (no pun intended) about any other new/restocked amiibo.

Nintendo seems to be wanting to move away from them in general, both producing them and in game functionality, Smash Bros line being the exception probably due to demand. At least in terms of figures, they seem to be okay with doing cards somewhat, maybe difference in cost/production time.
3DS FC: 4957-4040-0973
Pokemon X Friend Safari: Dragonair, Gabite, Druddigon

User Info: Rustykranz

Rustykranz
1 month ago#3
The Champions have been re-released to coincide with AoC. Here is a pic from target tonight..

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/8/0/7/AAdf-1AABWn3.jpg
Botw board and sequel board town drunk now and forever
https://youtu.be/GWjLGGJP_BY

User Info: Berryfarmer

Berryfarmer
1 month ago#4
Rustykranz posted...
The Champions have been re-released to coincide with AoC.

TC already pointed that out, I think their question was regarding anything this year, or other Zelda amiibo, eg Bokoblin or Rider Link.

3DS FC: 4957-4040-0973
Pokemon X Friend Safari: Dragonair, Gabite, Druddigon

User Info: Frizzurd

Frizzurd
1 month ago#5
I'd like an 8-bit Ganon.
Super Mario Maker 2: Cauca Ape JVC-2R6-4QG
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A