• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Breath of the Wild or Immortals Fenyx Rising?

User Info: Piet_NL

Piet_NL
2 months ago#1
Which game do you prefer (and why)? - Results (129 votes)
Breath of the Wild
79.84% (103 votes)
Immortals Fenyx Rising
10.85% (14 votes)
Both
5.43% (7 votes)
None
3.88% (5 votes)
You must be registered and logged in to vote in this poll.
There is a ongoing poll on the Immortals Fenyx Rising PS4 board (https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/266093-immortals-fenyx-rising/79206706), about which game is the better game, according to GF’s users. So I thought it would be fair to make a poll on BotW’s board too.

After picking a poll option, you can also explain why you picked it, here in the comments. I’m really curious! :)

As for me, I prefer BotW as it is my GotD. I also really like IFR, which I completed 100% and bought th season pass for. BotW is just on another level for me, due to its absolute freedom, physics, overworld exploration, shrine puzzles, etc.

So, what do you guys think?
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.
Switch FC: SW-3553-2450-1242
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Rustykranz

Rustykranz
2 months ago#2
Hi
Botw board and sequel board town drunk now and forever
https://youtu.be/GWjLGGJP_BY

Piet_NL
2 months ago#3
Rustykranz posted...
Hi

Hello, ‘None’ chooser.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: -Ando-

-Ando-
2 months ago#4
Piet_NL posted...
Hello, ‘None’ chooser.
Hi

User Info: imagine606

imagine606
2 months ago#5
Hi!

User Info: Justobuy

Justobuy
2 months ago#6
Botw

Time as proven that its not just loved because its new.
Right now immortals is just mash up of zelda and assassin creed, nicely done, but beside nintendo haters the majority of people know botw is better.

But immortals could have a very good sequel if they work on it a little
Games on my backlog/not finish : 10
Currently playing : botw (wii u), mario maker 2 (switch), a couple guitar hero (wii)

User Info: GenericGuy

GenericGuy
2 months ago#7
Fenyx is the far better game, regardless of what Nintendo fanboys and this board may tell you. It is what Zelda should have been.
My top 10 favourite games - https://i.imgur.com/cfJP2H0.jpg

Piet_NL
2 months ago#8
GenericGuy posted...
Fenyx is the far better game, regardless of what Nintendo fanboys and this board may tell you. It is what Zelda should have been.

It has nothing to do with being a ‘fanboy’ or not. It’s subjective... You think IFR is better and I think BotW is better.
IFR uses so many BotW game elements, that it is clear as day that Ubisoft used BotW as a huge inspiration.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Gamer-123

Gamer-123
2 months ago#9
A person who has played both games and spent an equal amount of time on each game is the only one who can say which is better than the other.

If you spent more time playing one game than the other, you can’t truly choose since you will most likely choose the game that you spent longer time playing therefore this poll is meaningless.

Piet_NL
2 months ago#10
Gamer-123 posted...
A person who has played both games and spent an equal amount of time on each game is the only one who can say which is better than the other.

If you spent more time playing one game than the other, you can’t truly choose since you will most likely choose the game that you spent longer time playing therefore this poll is meaningless.

Partly true. It also depends on the amount of content. I completed IFR 100% in +/-75 hours (no NG+). While I did everything in BotW, except for finding all Korok Seeds, in +/- 120 hours (no MM). I've seen everything in both games, but one had more content, so I put more hours into it.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Breath of the Wild or Immortals Fenyx Rising?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A